Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

This is my first official TWW... AF is due the 11th. I'm 11DPO today, tested with FMU today and BFN. I've been cramping, feels like AF cramps, but my cycles are very regular and I usually don't cramp until the day of AF. Not really any other symptoms besides very thirsty and super tired, but it could be the heat and change of weather. I had a BBT dip 2 days ago, and it's not climbing back up much. Boo.

Hope you're all hanging in there and GL to all! xo

TTC baby #1 via IVF! We're blogging our experience at http://www.OurIVFstories.com/

7 years ago

Hi all...

Quick update! Got a blood test and it is negative. I am so heart broken. My boobs still hurt like hell...it is unusual for me to experience this kind of pain before AF. Anyways just waiting for AF to show.

My mind is saying to move on to next cycle but my body is still convinced I am pregnant. Oh well!

We are planning ahead for possibly 2 IUI and then IVF. I do feel the AF coming now.... Mildly cramps but nothing when I check.

Waiting fir my next cycle to start...good luck y'all!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

I got my fucking periods. This hurts a lot... I am going for IVF!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

So sorry to hear that dsinha1011.

As for me, it had been something these past few weeks. I had an OPK high peak on May 24. I said I won't temp this time but something tells me I should and so I did. My temp did not shift until June 1. I was so worried. Yesterday and today, I POAS. I see 2 lines. It looks like a for me. Given what happened with me last month with my blighted ovum, I feel like I couldn't celebrate. I'm definitely telling my doctor first thing in the morning so I can get a blood beta hcg test.

7 years ago

WinterLJ - Congrats!!! Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!

dsinha1011 - Sorry......this turned out to not be my month either. After having positive tests at 7dpo, 8dpo and 10dpo, they have all been negative since then. It was exactly 1 month today that I had a chemical pregnancy and then to have this happen...it's heartbreaking.

I really think that the hpt picked up ovulation. I thought I ovulated early and that the tests were positive at 7, 8 & 10dpo, but that was the time that I "should" have ovulated. I've done enough research (reading other peoples experience, and reading articles by doctors) that I believe this can happen. Lots of people will tell you that it's impossible, but it's not. The LH surge has to be very very strong and that can happen after a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy.

AF started today and if I count back to when I got the positive tests, that would have been when I would have ovulated to have AF start now. It just seems to make sense.

I guess I'm moving on to cycle 3 of TTC!!

7 years ago

I hope everything works out for you WinterJ

Its been a few weeks since my last comment I was hoping that relaxing this month and taking it easy would let us fall pregnant this month. I guess AF had other plans she got me this morning and on my birthday no less. Way to add insult to injury! I really don't feel like doing anything I just want to go home and pull the covers over my head. I have been so emotional all week.!! I know most of us feel that way when AF slaps us in the face but this year has been pretty though one. I just want my moment to dance in the sun!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Ozcanuck01, I think anything is possible. You might be right about the hpt picking up LH surge. Good luck with the next cycle!

Happy birthday Miam1324! I'm so sorry to hear that AF got you on your day. It had not been an easy journey for all of us.

Yesterday morning I told my doctor about the possible bfp and so he got me in for a beta hcg blood test. Results says I'm pregnant and looks like it's 4 weeks (since I didn't have a period/cycle in between for dating). But we have to trend it since we want to make sure it's doubling and its viable. I told him I'm wary and scared. He said it's understandable because I had a missed miscarriage just last month. I think it's a very cautious optimism for me especially right now that I've started light spotting here and there.

7 years ago

anyone have a slow temp rise to confirm ovulation?

User Image

7 years ago

Trying, I had the temp rising issue this time. My OPK turned high peak/positive on May 24 but my temp didn't actually rise until June 1. This led me to believe I didn't ovulate until the BFP and hcg blood draw confirmation on June 13.

7 years ago

Just my luck today, I fell and slipped outside the restroom in my office. There was gel substance on the floor. I fell mostly on my legs and not really on my butt. Now, I'm trying to see if I can get a sooner appointment than July 7th to check things out.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo