Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

161 - 167 of 167 Replies

oh my goodness winter are you ok?

Im sure everything is fine if you fell on your legs, but better save than sorry.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

oh my goodness winter are you ok?

Im sure everything is fine if you fell on your legs, but better safe than sorry.

7 years ago

Miam1324, talked to the OB's assistant and was told to rest and they will see me on Monday for check up. Better than the scheduled July 7th appointment. Sucks to be worrying right now.

7 years ago

Why don't go into a clinic. Its a little more money but if you want the piece of mind I would do it.

7 years ago

I thought about it but decided to wait until Monday. Logic is kinda setting in. I just became more paranoid this morning because of the miscarriage I had in May.

7 years ago

Well, I thought I was going to have a February 2017 baby.... but it was not meant to be. I had an early ultrasound last week (8 wks) and it was a "missed miscarriage", no heartbeat. I completed my medication, had the 2nd ultrasound to ensure everything passed so my husband and I are now deciding if we will try again. If so I think we will be looking at April/May 2017.... so I hope to NOT see any of you in that forum - Good luck to you all!!!

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that angelahire I know words are not enough to make you feel any better. I had the same thing happened to me last April. I was pregnant in March, went for a 7 week check up with OB in April and found that I had missed miscarriage/blighted ovum. I had the D&C last May 5th.

However, life had other plans for us. We got pregnant in June right away. I did not even had my period for June. Now, we are 7 weeks pregnant according the ultrasound this past Tuesday. This time it worked out for us.

Please know that my heart and prayers are with you right now.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo