Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Hi opalfoxy. Good to hear you already have a healthy baby. My dr told me chances are a bit better if you were able to have a baby before. So fingers crossed you will be getting pregnant soon, hopefully this cycle. I read a bit about the pineapple core, it is supposed to help with implantation as well. I will be picking up some today :) doesn't hurt to try. Hope vitamins help you too! I am 2DPIUI and feeling good. No signs or symptoms but that's ok since at this point of the game in my last pregnancy I wasn't experiencing anything.

9 years ago

Girls... I just watched the video and cried. Super inspiring if you find few minutes watch it :)

http://foxct.com/2014/10/03/how-this-ivf-mom-to-be-reacted-to-her-ultrasound/

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls...
so I did ultrasound and bloodwork this morning and I will be increasing my dosage of Follistim just a bit for two days and I have another ultrasound and bloodwork on Sunday
Things are moving - YEY :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia30: Glad to hear everything is moving well! I am 2DPIUI and feeling good but no signs and symptoms. I didn't have any signs or symptoms last pregnancy so I think I am on track so far ;)

9 years ago

I had cramping lat night 5dpiui and then a bit today. I feel more bloated, I wonder if it is the pineapple core?

Yes, apparently eating pinepple core after ovulation is like taking baby asprin. It thins your blood and reduces inflamation in the womb. You cut the core into five bits and eat it each day after ovulation. To much is not good either.

9 years ago

And for how many days do you eat the 5 pieces? Til you get a positive test or AF? Hope your cramping is a good sign since it is getting closer to the time that implantation could be happening. I am 3DPIUI and no signs or symptoms.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Basia - sounds like things are looking good! I hope this is your cycle!

Opal - hopefully the cramping is a good sign. Maybe next transfer I will try the pineapple core.

Ma_espe - welcome!

Tubal - any news?

AFM - Had my follow up appointment on Thursday. Since there wasn't anything to freeze we have to start all over again. He said our really low fertilization rate (4/17 fertilized) is likely due to the sperm, especially since I am younger and "responded beautifully" to the meds. Apparently there was only 0.1 million and none were motile at the time. They will try adding menapur with ganirelix and gonal f to hopefully improve egg quality a little bit to make them more responsive to the sperm. Pretty much all we can do. Started BC on Thursday so here we go again.

Just a question - when your guys bring their samples do they do it at home or at the place? If before, how long before?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

9 years ago

Checking in ladies:)

9 years ago

Thorntoj86: Hii, wish you good luck. My DH gave the sample at the fertility clinic since we live about an hour away and it would of been pushing it. I think an hour is the maximum. But if your DH has sperm issues already, maybe doing it at the clinic will be better. At least they will take care of them right away.

9 years ago

Thorntoj86 - My husband has to drive to our clinic as soon as my blood works says Ovulation, one hour later the sperm is washed and ready.

Ma_espe You can eat a segment a day of the 5 until you get a positive pregnancy test but then you need to stop. (I'm on my 2nd core)
http://www.fertilityafter40.com/does-eating-pineapple-with-bromelain-help-with-implantation-during-pregnancy.html

Basia, good to hear :)

Hello Texas, nice to see you - are you trying anything at the moment? I just saw a Naturopath the other week and she got me stronger prenatals

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo