Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 176 Replies | Last Page

5 DPO no symptoms what so ever. I won't even kid myself, I can never wait out the full tww, I'll probably test in 5 days. Anyone else 5dpo and how are you feeling??

8 years ago

Miam1324 & WishingforViolet: Thank you for all your love . It definitely does make it easy since I've been on this forum. It is nice to be able to virtually share ttc struggles with girl friends who actually understand what you're going through!

Happy ing Miam1324.

Chicks cheetah: I'm on 3 dpo (I think). Not having any symptoms. I'm spotting a little bit since ovulation. Nothing much though.

Welcome to the club, ntsindha. I agree, the 2ww is a drag!
So what homeopathic medicines are you taking? Is it particularly for an issue or just for genenric fertility health?

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

7dpo I am still feeling some sort of weird stretching like ache on my left side.. not as much as I will feeling the pinching like feeling yesterday but the same area. My temp is still around the 97.90 area.. no major spikes since my ovulation confirmation. My bbs been sore since 3 dpo but this is pretty much a new normal for me. Having sore boobs after ovulation. (another dead give away that I have indeed ovulated)

The days seem to be dragging. I don't know why but this cycle just feels different. And I feel excited again like it was my first time ttc. But it is far from that.. lol I am trying to keep my mind occupied with crocheting. I have new found love for yarn :) I picked up my yarn and hook about a little over a year ago and haven't put it down since. I keep away from making any baby items though..

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you all for welcoming me!!

aquapd: Actually i am taking because my hubby have Low sperm count and for my daughter i was trying for 7 years then it didn't happen and i also tried 2 ivf (failed).but i took this meds from india from homeopathic doctor and i took 3 weeks and i got pregnant right away same month so i am taking again hoping for best.

Let hope we all get pregnant and we all have Jan 2017 baby.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I would love to join you!
We are trying to conceive baby# 2, and the struggle is real! My hubby is in school, so he is constantly stressed out so getting him to BD with me at least a couple of days during my fertile window is so hard! But it really only takes ONE right? I am currently 5dpo, with no symptoms thankfully... I say that coz I'm not sure if it's me wanting it so bad that I feel awful thru out the whole cycle. I have sore boobs, this heaviness in my uterus, cramping, the list goes on. The whole time I'm wondering... Did it work? Am I pregnant?... So this month I have none of those symptoms, I have energy and I'm just trying not to stress about it. Glad to know I can walk this journey with other ladies here! All the best to everyone for a new year baby!

8 years ago

Child- we sound a lot alike with rarely getting to bd. I'm 5dpo and we got 1 night in the night before O.

I posted earlier that I wasn't having any symptoms but as soon as I said that I went to the bathroom and had a small amt brownish dc and been feeling like I'm being pinched on my right side like its my ovary, since then I just went to restroom again and it was sticky looking cm.

8 years ago

I took temp twice this morning.. as it was so low when I first took it.. I did it again a few minutes later.. I suppose that only my first temp should count though.. If this is the case my bbt has dropped below coverline at 8dpo...

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Trying- see what it is the next two days it could be a implantation dip.. to you!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

trying_for_another: Looks promising. .

AFM: I think I finally started my period today. The spotting I had the past few days has now turned into bleeding. I'm also having moderate cramps. Looks like it is . I got a positive ovulation last Friday. That would make me 5DPO today and I started AF??!! I'm soooo confused right now!!!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Aquapd- What are your normal cycles like? I know that the term is spotting but you could be bleeding from implantation, and yes it is possible at 5dpo regardless what other sites say. just take it easy and see how it goes if it doesn't stop and its like a normal period then maybe make an appointment to be safe. girly!

AFM- second day with no coffee ugh I am dragging A@@ big time. don't see much notice with the cough syrup just yet but its still early. The weirdest this I have been getting twinges in pokes in my lower tummy by my C-section scar. I took a HPT to be safe I didn't think I was so no harm no foul, but what in the world would that be from not suppose to O til next week. Im confused! I hope its a good sign !!!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo