Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 176 Replies | Last Page

I am 9 DPO . I am having dull cramping and back ache and twinges feeling on right side. Don't know if i am pregnant. I am scared to test and i think it will be too early. So lets see. ANYBODY ELSE TESTING.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Don't test. I tested today at 10dpo because of sore bbs, sore back and lots of twinges the last couple days.
Wait until you are closer to af

8 years ago

Afternoon ladies !! I have read this thread through its entirety . I recognize many of you all from last month. I am 1 DPO today . Got a positive OPK on Saturday morning after getting a negative Friday night . It was still positive last night but negative this morning . I assume I had A CP last month . My symptoms were never full on , had a slight positive and by next morning I was bleeding very heavy . The cramps and pain woke me up in the night . It was a horrid cycle . Anyways best of luck to everyone

8 years ago

Bbt has been dropping little by little past few days.. I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow. What a shame I had such high hopes for this cycle.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

It was my AF, indeed! I think my body went into a major reset mode. I'm on CD 6 today. I would still be looking at January babies.

I've started bbt this cycle. I'm taking my bbt everyday at 5:30AM before I could completely wake up. I haven't done bbt before so any tips/advise would be much appreciated.

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Still waiting on AF due with in next 3 days. Spotting every time I go potty. Headache and backache, feeling tired and depressed. AF symptoms suck!

8 years ago

Good luck ntsindha !

I'm sorry Aqua my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

I'm sorry to see you here Kentucky.

Trying- I hope she doesn't show, your chart looked so good.

I'm sorry chicks- but hey spotting is nothing to worry about .. As discouraging as it is your not out until AF shows completly.

AFM- CD15 still no positive but I'm not worried I usually don't O for a few more days. I really hope this is it. to all!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

11dpo and my temp dropped. Not sure if it's because I didn't get much sleep or if af is on her way. I was awake between 3-5am and tempt at 7 so it might have been my sleep. Stll above coverline and at the same level as my post ovulation spike so may be ok still. Tomorrow can't come soon enough so I can test

8 years ago

fruit-loops86: Insomnia and temp dip is a good sign. See what your temp is like tomorrow.

Miam1324: BD just in case. No harm in having a little fun

Chicks cheetah & trying_for_another: Don't give up just yet. Nothing is over until AF actually shows up!

AFM: *TMI ALERT*
I got a peak on OPK on 4/15. At 5 dpo (4/20) I started spotting and I've been spotting ever since. So I was convinced it was AF. Today is day 6 of spotting and I noticed today that all these 6 days I've not even filled a single pad and all of my blood is mixed with large amounts of cm.
If I don't consider the spotting as AF I would be 11 dpo today. Do you guys think I should take a pregnancy test just in case?
Sorry about all the disgusting info!

Thanks,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

So i am 10 dpo and i couldn't wait so i went and got First response (6 DAYS SOONER ) TEST and quess what the 2 lines appear in less than 1 min.

So i guess its sticking in there and i guess i will be pregnant this cycle.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo