Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Took my last first response 6 day sooner. Still only see very faint line. Due for af tomorrow. I'll wait before using a digital I'm thinking these maybe false positive. The way I feel so achy and the spotting could very well be a cp.

8 years ago

Chicks cheetah I am pulling for you !!!! Last month I did the same thing so hoping your outcome is positive this go around .

AFM: I guess it is a yeast infection

8 years ago

AF arrived first thing this morning :(

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Still hoping for a sticky bean for you chicks

Sorry to see that trying. See you in the next month group

Afm
Negative test for me this morning at 12dpo. Just waiting for af to show today or tomorrow and this will be my shortest cycle ever at 22-23days. Getting period like cramps off an on yesterday and this morning. My back isn't sore like it usually is right before af but that's the only thing that doesn't point to it

8 years ago

Very sorry to hear that Trying and fruit loops. I'll be there with y'all. I'm thinking that must be a evap line or cp. lots of cramping this week plus the spotting. My lower back feels like it's gonna snap any second now. AF due tomorrow. Just ready to get it over with

8 years ago

Well didn't show today so I'm still in for another day. My nipples were sore today which is a pms symptom for me. This is the longest pms week ever with the cramps and everything starting so early with no spotting or anything. Just want it to start so I can stop wondering

8 years ago

Still no AF but for sure coming. Brown spotting has now turned pink and a killer migraine. I have went back and counted a years worth of charting and looks like AF shows every 27-29 days. Tomorrow will be the 28th day.

8 years ago

I'm sorry chicks. Fingers crossed it will go away!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Still getting a very faint bfp on a first response. I think I'll go get a digital and see what it says. I read an article today on folic acid vs folate. Saying that folic acid is synthetic folate and could cause multi miscarriage. Has anyone ever heard of this!?? I have never, just something I read on FB that a friend posted.

8 years ago

I have no idea what's going on. My temp dropped 11dpo but stayed above coverline and has held there since. Now 13dpo and have had all the 'starting my period today or tomorrow' signs for 3 days now with no showing up. No spotting or anything but I've had an increase in thin but creamy cm today.
Af is actually due Saturday but I just don't understand all the dull cramping and af symptoms all week

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo