Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 176 of 176 Replies

Good morning ladies,
Not so happy morning I am tired!! 8dpo not too much going on pretty tired this morning I didn't get much sleep. Temps are staying up , Other than that pretty much the normal stuff I get around this time. Oh but I am having the craziest dreams the last few nights. Hopefully that's something.

How is everyone else any BFP?

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

CD 14 no positive Opk yet..

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

opks have not been kind to me this cycle.. Today is cd 18 .. this morning my temp spiked like it would normally for an after ovulation temp. We didnt bd last night :( we did however bd on cd 13 and cd 16 and if I am right I ovulated on cd 17 (I guess I will know for sure in a couple of days)
I never really got a true positive opk.. cd 16 I had near positive opk but it was def neg. cd 17 I had near positive but it was neg opk but looked positive after the 10 minute mark .. I assumed that I might have gotten a true positive today.. I suppose I had a quick lh surge and missed it..
At any rate I hope I still have a good chance this cycle.... wonder if I bd tonight would it make my chances any better.
I'm so tired of failing month after month

Good luck everyone where ever you may be in your cycle.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I totally get you trying...

AF got me yesterday and two days early, o have been so emotional . I don't even know what to do next.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I'm the same age as you ttc another........so getting pregnant gets harder.......I would love to hear an update are you pregnant yet!?

User Image

7 years ago

I am in your same position. My first was easy went off birth control and within 2 months I was pregnant. My daughter will be 5 attend of summer. I will be 36 this summer and we have been trying almost a year. No drinking smoking. We exercise and eat somewhat healthy.. It's been so hard and frustrating this time around.. Late for at this cycle but tests are negative.. I have never been late or skipped a cycle..

Baby dust to all of us..

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo