Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 176 Replies | Last Page

aquapd: that really breaks my heart to hear. I get that you feel stronger by accepting what she said, but you should know there is not one ounce of truth to what your 'friend' said. It's so so very rude of her! You're stronger for being a better person than her but not because you're bad luck!! It makes me so angry that these awful people are parents and it makes me even sadder when I think about how they will raise their kids to be just as ignorant as them, and then our kids will be subjected to the same ignorance. NO..I don't accept that.

You are NOT BAD LUCK! It makes my blood boil just thinking about how she could have the nerve to say such a thing.

I've never spotted before, so I can't help you. I do hope it all works out though.

Miam1324: Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.

trying_for_another: you're gearing up for implantation!!!!

fruit-loops86: It's good news in a way because if it was just low iron that's easily remedied! Wishing you the best of luck.

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

i am in same page. Trying for 2nd one. My daughter is 2 and half now and wanted time to have baby 2.

My ovulation date was april 16th and can wait for 2 weeks now to know if i got pregnant or not.

I took fertility meds and some homeopathic medicines hope that helps. Any one with me with 2ww.

Hope to get pregnant crossing my finger and praying for all of us.

Good luck!!!

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Hopefully that's all it is. I ate a quesadilla with roast beef, spinach and cheese on spinach tortilla for supper tonight. Also starting on an iron supplement. I just hope it doesn't take months to fix so I don't have to waste too much time waiting to try again.
Nt- if ff is correct I ovulated on the 15th. I don't have high hopes for this month due to my iron but will wait with you and we can test on the same day!!

8 years ago

Fruitloops eat you a big helping of liver smothered in gravy. Will jump your iron levels up. Also take your iron supplement with oj. Will help it absorb

8 years ago

Fruit loops------TIPS FOR TAKING IRON

Iron is absorbed the best on an empty stomach. Yet, iron supplements can cause stomach cramps, nausea, and diarrhea in some people. You may need to take iron with a small amount of food to avoid this problem.

Milk, calcium and antacids should NOT be taken at the same time as iron supplements. You should wait at least 2 hours after having these foods before taking your iron supplements.

Foods that you should NOT eat at the same time as you take your iron include:

High fiber foods, such as whole grains, raw vegetables, and bran
Foods or drinks with caffeine
Some doctors suggest taking a vitamin C supplement or drinking orange juice with your iron pill. This can help the iron absorb into your body. Drinking 8 ounces of fluid with an iron pill is also ok.

Tell your provider about all the medicines you are taking.

Iron tablets may cause other drugs you are taking to not work as well. Some of these include tetracycline, penicillin, and ciprofloxacin and drugs used for Parkinson disease and seizures.
Wait at least 2 hours between doses of these drugs and iron supplements.

8 years ago

Thanks for the tips chicks cheetah. I'll have to remember to avoid dairy close to when I taken it. I did take it with cranberry juice tonight which has lots of vitamin c. And I don't consume caffeine in a daily basis so that shouldn't be hard to avoid. And whole grains shouldn't be a problem as I'm celiac and don't eat most grains.
As for the liver I can't say that I'll do that. As many times as I've been anemic I have tried to choke it down by any means possible and it never works. I just can't get over the texture of it. Makes me gag every time.

8 years ago

I don't blame you!!!! I'm not a big meat eater, as far as red meats. I like chicken and fish, shrimp but other than that I could live off chips and salsa and that's why I got a big butt.

8 years ago

fruit-loops86:

Hey thanks i will for you for testing as we are in same boat, its always good to have company.

We share our symptoms too. Lets hope to see 2 lines

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

fruit-loops86:

Hey thanks i will for you for testing as we are in same boat, its always good to have company.

We share our symptoms too. Lets hope to see 2 lines

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,
I hope everyone is doing good today.

Welcome ntsindha!

Aqua- you are a strong person!
Honestly most of us have been through similar situations I don't know about you all but before finding this site I really did feel all alone. It truly makes me feel better that I don't have to be now. For the ladies that have not been In situations like ours I hope to god that you will never have to be!!!
Don't get me wrong we are stronger people because of out battle scars but some days I wish a I wasn't born in war! I want to be a hippie gosh darn it! LOL

AFM- I just started the cough syrup reg. this morning I will do 2 tsp a day until I get a positive OPK. I am still taking D-3 as well as my prenatals. Hubby and I started BD last night I am going to start to attempt the SMEP. I am still charting and this morning I decided to put away the morning coffee and pick up some caffeine free tea instead. I sure hope this works!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo