Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

791 - 800 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Okay I will hold off until then. (Although I'm sure I'll be going crazy tonight lol)

9 years ago

Good afternoon...again,

Team - I'm praying it's implantation and you are going to be pleasantly surprised in the morning with a huge spike. :) Thank you for the link. I looked it up and you're right, I'll just stick it out with the dollar store tests. Maybe it was an evap line (never had one before). I completely understand when it comes to dealing with miscarriages. We've had 2 and every year I go into a depression during that week (June and November). Keep being positive that this is your month!!

mom2bx3 - I know it's hard to hold out until our goal day. I have found for me it's easier taking the cheapos every morning with the expectation that it will be a BFN because it's so early to test. It was working up until yesterday when I was caught off guard by whatever that suspicious mark was...maybe evap. Oh well, I'm moving on like it didn't happen. :)

hentzthename - Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Hello!

Still no AF for me yet and still no sign that she's coming! My symptoms are the same and hardly any cramping!

xoxocouture: I tested Friday morning but got a BFN, but I have never had a BFP that soon so I'm not upset. I've just been feeling very different that I wanted to see what happened. GL and for the both of us! Have you tested yet?

to everyone!!

9 years ago

Cd 34! Wow... Haven't tested yet- my phone app says I should've had AF visit today but are those really reliable?

9 years ago

@jem 9po negative 12 dpo I tested think I Seen something but had to rush out now the test is just sitting and your not suppose to read it after a certain amount so I will be testing again 15dpo

9 years ago

I'm out for June. Best wishes to the rest of you for a BFP.

9 years ago

Raven-so sorry AF got u. Baby dust you get a July baby

AFM-9 DPO today. Resisting the urge to test. This early I will only use FMU so that will at least keep me from testing today. I need to go out and buy some dollar store tests. I only have a FRER here and don't want to waste it. Dr called me with 21 day progesterone test results yesterday and they were 21.1. I'm still hoping to get a positive test this month big not sure I am expecting to get one. My BBS are super sore but they get sore every month before AF so I'm not sure if they are any different. The last time I got my BFP i just knew everything was different. But that one ended in MC so I try not to compare.

Good luck ladies who are also waiting to test. Baby dust we get out June babies

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Temp went back up today. I'll POAS with SMU once I put DS down for a nap. I've always had a better result with SMU so FX for a faint line.... Still hanging on to hope :)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Okay ladies, I'm also out this month too! Ugh, on to July for me!

GL to you! Hopefully I won't see you for July and you get your BFP's!

9 years ago

Saw a line and got very VERY excited but now at 10 minutes I can't see it anymore. Faded around 5 minutes. Definitely a second line from 1-4 minutes. Aaaahhhh :( I would so much prefer positive or negative over this unsure grey area. Oh well. Thoughts on the image? If you click to my profile it's the most recent pic.
Xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo