Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

141 - 150 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Jjgibson - you usually get a + opk the day before O, and the temp rise happens the day after O. I know it doesn't make any sense, but that's the way it is! :) you should see your temp rise tomorrow (and I should see my rise on Sunday)

User Image

9 years ago

Crossing my fingers for us both Marcie! And thanks for answering my question.

9 years ago

I need to vent a bit, so forgive me. You can just skip over this if you'd like.

Im supposed to leave the city and head down the south shore on sunday to spend a couple weeks with my boyfriend and his daughter. He's going to ask her if she minds me coming to spend time with them today (saturday). I'm worried she's going to say no, or wont like me, so something like that. I've never met her. She spent the last year in Prince Edward Island with her mother...

That being said, I scheduled my training to start in October when I get back from my trip. My mother is bugging me to wait another week before going to the shore and do the training this week so I can take the work with me and do it while my boyfriend sleeps and the daughter is at school. (It's a transcription job. I just need the very portable equipment and I can do it anywhere).

If I wait this week, I'll be there just two days before ovulation according to the calendar, and may miss it all together according to my body. Which is making me really upset. I dont know what to do! Should I skip this month trying and get my job under control, or should I try and start my job a little bit later.

I hate not trying. We've missed so many months because of this or that. I dont want to miss any more time. I want a baby before my bf is 40. That gives us a just over a year, 9 months of which is pregnancy! That only gives us a few months to try! *sigh*

Any help is appreciated!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm the long run, will it matter to your life if you wait to do the training? No, it probably won't. People who have never had to really try for a baby don't understand. I say go with your heart and fu*k what she says. Only you and him know what matters when it comes to this. She needs to either jump on board or get out of the way. Lol sorry that got me all worked up.

9 years ago

Thank you JJ Thats exactly how I feel!

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join you guys? Apparently a June 5 baby would be on the cards if this month works :)

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Yes, please join us!! I'm the same date if this month works .

9 years ago

I think tomorrow totally was my o day!! my temp went way up from yesterday!!! Now for the 2ww, hopefully it will go by quickly.

9 years ago

Typing from my phone so bare with me...

JJ: With that spike in your temps you definitely O'd yesterday. Good luck and FX'd this month.

Snowwhite: I agree with JJ on this one. Your mom seems to be against you TTC. Parents are old fashioned and most believe in marriage before TTC. I think you should go and when you get back do your training. At least with the training the week you get back will help with keeping you busy during the TWW. Good luck.

AFM: My cold isn't as bad today. Still freezing outside. Nearly 55 degrees again today. DH is home from work with bad back spasms. Poor guy. I hope he is better by tomorrow. He now has to reduce his vacation days by 2 days. :(

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend so far!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well my trip is off this week. My boyfriend asked his daughter if she'd mind me coming down. She doesn't want me too. Says she's too nervous to be with a stranger while her daddy is at work. I understand. But I miss him! It's been almost two months since I saw him last. And how is she gonna get used to me being around if I'm not around. He said he's gonna work on her and explain to her that she's safe around me. I would never do anything to hurt her or scare her. I would probably be too nervous around a ten year old anyway to be much of a nuisance. I'd probably leave her be to do whatever she wants ( within reason or course) unless she needed me. But it's ok. I can come down later this month.

Which means I can reschedule my training for this week. Yay!

You know what is weird. The company I'm working for (training for) is the same company and job my mom had when she had me. Maybe it's good luck!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo