Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

151 - 160 of 853 Replies | Last Page

jj Your temp jump is awesome!

Snowwhite Things will work out as they should. Focus on that job girl! Everything will eventually fall in to place :)

Lolo Glad you are feeling better, but sorry DH is hurting. My DH has a bad shoulder cramp/pain from working out. He's trying to put on weight for the police academy, and this boy has trouble with moderation ;)

Afm My lymph node swelling is almost completely gone!

It's been quiet lately! Hope all is well.

I'm going to do something crazy and test tomorrow morning at 10dpo.

9 years ago

Hello All! Newbie here but been lurking for a couple months. 39 with one 17 yr old and DH has four kids - so full house already. We want one of our own since at this point, it's just crowd control anyway. I've always wanted another and we had a false positive last winter and discovered we really wanted a baby - more than we knew, so here we are, trying since Mar 14.

I'm going for it full force this cycle - evening primrose oil, B6, soft cups, OPKs and temping for the first time. Not sure how good I am at that since I tend to forget and get up and pee first thing in the morning and temp when I get back to bed. I pee like 3 times in the night anyway, so I'm barely awake. Maybe I'll be better at it next cycle (if I need to ! )

I'm pretty sure O-day is today since I'm pretty tuned in to my body anyway, and I've been cramping slightly all morning after several days of positive OPKs. Very excited to see if the soft cups work since we BD'd last night!! EDD would be June 8, and as I had my first son in May, I know winter/spring pregnancies are AWESOME. But that was 18 years ago... :)

I'm stalking you all carefully so I can learn this BBT thing better. :)

to all!

9 years ago

Welcome Calivingirl! I'm new to this BBT thing too lol. This was my first cycle with it and half the time i didn't know what I was doing.

9 years ago

Yes, thanks JJ!

I've been watching yours especially as the pros give you advice and I thank you for that. I had a major dip in temp this morning and I'm hoping the spike comes tomorrow like yours did. Fascinating, watching our bodies, huh? So cool.

9 years ago

HI GIRLS Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am new to the whole forum thing so bare with me...
I am 4 DPO and not experiencing any obvious symptoms don't really want to symptom watch this month but still thinking secretly I should be feeling different if I am Pregnant????

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Also wanted to add as I am a little worried the I missed my window... I used OPK on CD 10,11,12 &13 got a positive for CD10, 11 &12 and Negative on CD13 so we BD CD10,11 & 13. Did I miss my Egg??????

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

gemma - you probably are good :)
However, I would recommend doing temperature charting. Just because you have LH surge it does not mean you ovulate (but most likely you did).
Shift in temperature will let you know if you did or not (or blood test).

I personally have a high LH base hormone (basically it is higher then normally other people have) and this cycle I took an OPK on CD#10 and it was positive. Next day I went in for blood test and they told me that it was not a surge yet. Later on I got my actual surge.

Temping is not so bad. You just need to get used to it. And if you drink you can just skip or ignore the result next morning (since alcohol affects the body temperature the next morning).

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Basia I hope I have caught it as we did a lot of BD ing last week more than normal just to be sure.
if it hasn't caught this month I will definitely start for next cycle but it just seems so complicated not that any of this TTC business is easy lol

9 years ago

It is not that complicated to chart :)
It might be the first cycle but after that it is just a routine.

Few things to remember:
- to take the temperature at the same time
- to have at least 4 hrs of sleep
- if you drink alcohol the day/night before - just omit that temperature
- take temperature before you do anything in the morning; before you get up; have a sip of water, pee
- you can take temperature orally or vaginal temperature (if you are open mouth breather take the vaginal temp ;)
- if you pick to take oral or vaginal temperature - just stick with it for the entire cycle; don't switch
- if you take vaginal temperature just make sure to wash the thermometer every day to avoid infection

GOOD LUCK :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Goooood Morning, Ladies!!

Today I am 5 DPO and guess what?? Sore BOOBIES!!! I am welcoming this symptom with open arms! They just started yesterday with stabbing pains and have gotten worse today. They also seem to be fuller again and warm to the touch:) I have also had a headache that has been pretty mild. These are the same symptoms I had when I got my BFP in August! DH and I BD'd 4 times last week (my fertile week) and I am feeling pretty confident! 4 more days until possible implantation and 8 more days until testing. GAH.. 8 DAYS. That does seem like forever, but I am refusing to test unitl 13 DPO as that is when I got my BFP last month.

snow: you can always vent to us, girl. We could not have a better support system! I am so sorry that you weren't able to see your BF. I am sure his daughter will come around. I think it would be helpful if you were able to be around her. Maybe you could try meeting her via skype? That way when you do get to see her in person, you wouldn't be a total stranger to her. Afterall, she will be a big sister before you know it! :) Hang in there girly and a big fat GOOD LUCK with your training!

heeey calvingirl! I have my FX for you. I have never temped. This will be my 6th month trying with one MC last month. I am leaning on God's grace this month since I just MC we are just letting nature do her thing. If it doesn't work this month or next, I may try the temping. GOOD LUCK!

gemma: sounds like you did all the right things. Remember that sperm can live in our bodies for 3-days. 4 DPO is still a little early for symptoms. The only thing I have is sore BB and headache. The headache could be from this awesome cold I have had ever since my MC last month (28th). Can't seem to shake it.

jj: YAY for O!! The TWW never seems to go fast enough for me..

lolo: Hope your DH feels better soon. Back pain is no joke..

mrs: Welcome aboard! You won't find a better support system!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo