Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

381 - 390 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I can see the forum was busy, I just had no time to get on and to keep up until today. Sorry if my responses are from comments made a few days ago.

Ms.Meg:

mom2bx3: I was looking at that site regarding the OVWatch, do you know offhand does it tell the time too?

How long are your cycles typically? I never got a +OPK last cycle and called and got a Progesterone test done just to put my mind at ease...turns out I did O just the OPK's didn't pick up on it. And don't stress yourself out over the cyst. Since our parents were having kids technology has definitely improved. Even improved over the past 10 years. My DH's ex, had to have a hysterectomy because they didn't have Laparoscopy surgery to fix Endo. But now they do. I am 95% positive they can take care of a cyst by having that type of surgery as well, without losing everything. Don't get yourself upset until after you have spoken with the doctor.

Basia30: 2 weeks is a lot of time, I agree but in the long run I found it to be worth it. It's not for everyone, and I pray this ends up being your month and you don't even need to think about it. FX'd!!!

RPope84: Aww, so sorry AF arrived. I can see why you'd be frustrated with this site and the results of your O date this past cycle. I would be annoyed too. Hopefully this cycle cooperates better for you.

Also, LOL! @ the peeing and dropping the paper! I second that!

Margie_M: Welcome and so sorry AF arrived. for next cycle!

I had an HSG done in Feb. It wasn't that bad. I strongly suggest taking the recommended Ibuprofin an hour before you go. Not saying it hurts it's just uncomfortable.

Bumpin4Baby: Your signs sounds very promising! And YAY!!! Hope you see a darker line tomorrow!

_snowwhite_: Congrats to both you and your BF on the jobs! So is your BF still working nights at the store or did he quit now that he has an at home job?

So glad you got to see your BF and meet his DD! YAY! How long are you visiting for?

kkimke: Welcome and I too tend to test as early as 9DPO. I couldn't afford to keep buying the HPT's from the store so I do have a couple set aside to use as a confirmation...but I bought some internet cheapies to use until I am considered late or ever see a slight positive. You can get like 20 tests for under $20.

Apparently I have to break up my posts...too long for CTP to except...lots to write since I wasn't online over the weekend...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

TTClate30's: So sorry AF arrived! for this upcoming cycle!

xoxocouture:

Christine23:

marcie_pants:

jjgibson: I bought those and I bought some Wondfos (?) from Babyhopes and so far I have never seen a BFP or an Evap. FX'd that that faint line turns into a BFP!

calvingirl: I definitely have my emotional days. I'm an emotional person...I cry at sentimental TV shows...lol...even commercials. Just the other day I apparently closed the garage door on a baby mouse. I suppose if it was a full grown mouse I probably wouldn't care so much but when I found out what I had done I just started bawling. DH couldn't believe I was getting so upset over a mouse and commended me for doing it...so we got into a tiff about it. It was silly, really, I hate mice...they get into our bird seed and I had a few of the rice bags and scented bags for moist heat and they ate a hole into those. But when I realized it was just a baby and had been suffering all night...I lost it. Poor mousy. Now I just double check every time I am near the garage door before closing it.

DanielleH13:

spartiechic: Oooh hope the injections work out for you...sorry AF arrived.

WantsBaby#2, LizzyJ89, mrshas0401, Babynumber3forme & kandi12: Welcome! &

To everyone else waiting to test:

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

AFM: I had an OK weekend. Low back is hurting but that is only due to me being a clutz and tripping over a black rug/mat at Walmart. I was walking through the produce dept with DH and I wasn't paying that much attention and tripped over part of the rug that was apparently sticking up a bit. I didn't fall but caught myself with my other leg and since then my low back has been achy. Which sadly didn't make BD'ing as enjoyable as I was hoping it would be.

DH and I did get to BD on Sat. Almost didn't happen that night, DH got a call from his ex and asked if we could keep the kids a few more hours or until the morning. Of course we said sure...thankfully it was only a couple hours...I know that sounds so bad being thankful it wasn't over night but when it's during this time of the month it is very hard to BD with them in the house and especially when on a schedule. DH & I was hoping and pretty determined to make sure we BD'd on Sat, almost to the point where DH was like, if we find out we are keeping them until morning he was going to ask his parents to watch the kids for a few hours and we were going to run home....lol...that is when I told him no, we will wait if we have too or figure something out...he was more determined than I was. I know this is going to sound silly but when we went to see the Fortune Teller at the Faire she said that Sept 20th and Nov 20-mid Jan looked good for TTC. And with how I was feeling last week I was feeling pretty hopeful about Sat. Honestly I can't say if it worked, even though I haven't seen a +OPK yet I didn't see one last month either...but my temps indicate that I haven't O'd yet. DH & I were feeling pretty confident by believing in the FT...mostly because so far, she has been pretty accurate with a couple of the things she has mentioned, or pretty close to it. So who knows, maybe this will be our month or maybe Nov, Dec or Jan will be it. Really hope this is it though. Getting tired of the wait. And the trying. And especially the disappointment. Besides Thanksgiving is most likely at our house this year and what a great announcement that would be to tell the family.

I still haven't heard anything from the doctors office or the Insurance company on whether or not IUI is covered. I do know it can take a few weeks to hear back from them. I keep hoping and praying we don't need it but at the same time I keep praying it's covered. FX'd.

Well hope everyone has a great evening!

9 years ago

Totally crossing my fingers for you Lolo!!! I know its so hard sometimes to schedule the bd around kids.

9 years ago

Lolo - happy that you found time to BD....

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Anyone else feeling super cranky? Geeze I am jumping all over hubs for the slightest things lol I also felt both nauseated and starving at the same time...which is exactly how I felt with my other pregnancies. I tested yesterday morning and got BFN. I think that was 11dpo but I could be a few days off too...so its still early. I will keep testing until its a BFP or AF shows. Hopefully the witch stays away!

~Liz~ DH 24 ME 23 User Image

9 years ago

Ok, I promise I'll respond to everyone later today. Right now I just woke up and am helping my bf get kiddo off to school.

Lolo: he's just finishing up his two final weeks at the store. After this week no more night shifts!!!

Gonna beg for some bding today while kiddo is at school. But my bf is sooooo tired. He hasn't been sleeping. Then I come round snoring like a jackhammer. Sigh. I feel so bad. He bought ear plugs yesterday. Now he can't get used to them while sleeping. *shakes head*

I feel like any other guy would be happy to bd, tired or not. Sigh.

My cm is watery. Mildly egg white. I'm hoping I didn't miss my day

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Still . Still convinced I'm pg.

DH is going to be gone for work tonight, so I won't test again until Thursday morning (which will probably be good for my sanity).

User Image

9 years ago

11 dpo - BFN

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Once again, bfn 11 dpo. Ugh

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo