Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 173 Replies | Last Page

3 iui 1 ici.
Lol smc you got this!

Oh my wordy I have cramps so bad right now. Ouch

9 years ago

sorry... what is ICI?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Inter cervical insemination. Just like iui, but no catheter into the uterus. The sperm is just inserted right at the cervix. Like bding with your 're and not a hubby Lolol.

9 years ago

:) thanks for explanation :)

We had put so much faith into the iui we had done in June. The realization that it hadn't worked was a lot to take. We have been trying for so long and I just knew that was going to be the answer. I felt like I had wasted hundreds of dollars, that we didn't even really have. After much discussion and tears we have decided to go back to the old fashioned way. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I have agreed that it's the best route for now. Do you ladies have any recommendations? We are going to continue taking all of our vitamins and minerals and we're also continuing with the opks. I bought some evening primrose too and we have Preseed. Anything else that might be useful info would be really appreciated!!

I wish each and every one of you all the baby dust in the world!!

Ps: If it's ok, I would like to hang around.

9 years ago

Jossph - I am also on another forum - May 2015 babies...
there is much more activity on that forum if you want to join

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=61992

and you can hang around in both forums if you would like :)

baby dust to you ... old fashion way will work for you ... don't worry... it might take some time but it will

Hey All!
Didn't bother testing this weekend... apparently there isn't a need for it either. AF just showed up a few minutes ago. Wasn't really expecting it to happen this month for us since we aren't doing an IUI. One more cycle to go before we can get back on to the IUI band wagon. Looking forward to my beach trip after Labor Day. So ready to take a nice relaxing break from life and TTC.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Hi! I have nothing to report, just popping in to say hey!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

SMC that nurse obvioulsly doesn't understant the importance of not stressing her patients out. I would put in a complaint.

I think I ovulated on day 9. I couldn't do IUI since I finally got a bleed on holiday in a country where they don't do IUI/IVF. So far I have no syptoms - last cycle I have sore nips. Maybe my hormones are more balanced this time?

So I am waiting for my Femara script to come in the mail. Then next cycle hopefully an IUI

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo