Community post

Discussion

strange cm...stretchy, but cream-colored

Hoping for some clarity...I am 6dpo and my CM is cream-colored and quite stretchy. (TMI: I noticed a bunch on the tp and then decided to check internally. This is when I found it to be EWCM-like, but not super wet and not clear.) I'm not sure what to make of it, if anything. Wishing it would be a possible indicator of conception.

I don't currently have anything in the way of what I'd call symptoms...at least nothing out of my normal pre-af happenings. I had a temp dip on 4dpo and EWCM which was odd for me, but I figure it was just a secondary estrogen surge.

I'd appreciate any insight.

Thanks!

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounds Hopeful!!! Everyone is different and if you have never experienced that before than it may be a good sign! I have had that in 2 different cycles since I have been trying to conceive again and I was excited, but I ended up getting AF. Good Luck and Baby dust!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

Thanks! I hope it's a sign!! I've gotten the EWCM just prior to af, but never so early in the 2ww, and never the gooey cream-colored stuff. Sorry...tmi

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo