Community post

Discussion

Crabby just before Ov?

Not sure if it's just been a long week, or if there's something more here...does anyone else get cranky just before the big O? I'm in a real lashing of a mood today. Not sure why, but I am about to O, and have been trying to not stress...to the point where I'm flipping on everyone and at everything.

I've been monitoring CP and CM. Had EWCM a few days ago, yesterday not much, and wham..again today! CP has been the same, or nearly...low and somewhat soft. I feel like it's never going to move!

Sorry...I need to go for a run or something to calm my nerves.

TIA for any info or experiences.

User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi! I'm not sure about being crabby before O but I've certainly been extra crabby this month after O. I'd say around since around 8 or 9DPO and it's totally unlike me! It could be you've had a long week or hormones, I don't think there's a perfect answer as so many things affect us but you're not alone with the crabbiness. lol. I was glad to read your post that I wasn't alone as I don't normally have this "PMS" symptom but glad you posted!

Let's hope it's a preg symptom! Baby dust to you!

User Image

10 years ago

Yes! Around ovulation each month I get what I would call mid-cycle PMS, typically gets better once I O and then I'd get hit with real PMS, typically 3-4 days before AF and would vanish once I had full flow. I'm not sure it's something I've always had but definitely something I've picked up on over the last 3 years or so. Hormonal changes mid and late cycle.

~Kristie Hoping the stork brings a in Fall 2014 or Summer 2015! But TOTALLY ok with another We just want a healthy baby! Unexpected O around 1/29 SO...FX!! I got my on the day I set my ticker for! EDD from O 10/23/14! User Image (early & cautious) BFP 2/7/14!!!!! User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, ladies! BabyFever, interesting. I'm really not sure I've noticed a pattern of crabbiness around Ov, but I'm definitely going to make a note of it to see if it occurs every month. Not glad it happens to us, but comforted in the fact that I'm not the only one!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo