Community post

Discussion

Discard a temp or count it??

Hi gals!

I have a BBT question. Last Sunday, I woke up 1.5 hours late, and my temp was higher (as expected). I toyed with the idea of just adjusting the .3, but then thought maybe I should discard it altogether. My question is...should I ovulate today or tomorrow, would my coverline be affected by this oddball temp?

So, I've discarded it, but I'm now wondering if I should have adjusted it instead. I can say that my temps do follow the .1 per half hour variance as I have checked that.

Feel free to take a look at my chart.

TIA for any help/suggestions!

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there. You need to go to settings and select your chart for public display for us to look at it :)

I have been charting a long time and even though I have terrible sleeping patterns (can wake anywhere from 4am to 8am) I can still easily detect when I ovulate. I wouldn't discard the temp unless it is clearly an outlier after you have a few more temps after it. I certainly wouldn't adjust it as then it doesn't mean anything really. If you share your chart I may have more insights for you :)

10 years ago

@shelob, thanks!! I believe I've now got it set to public. As of now, the oddball temp is still disregarded, but it's nothing for me to change it. Today, I've got a sizable dip, and it falls during the time I would normally O...around cd19-21, so we shall see. I do have EWCM, so that's a good sign!

Thanks for your help!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Oooo looks like you might have ovulated! I hope your temps stay up :)

10 years ago

I'm hoping so! I think O would be yesterday (dip) or today. Have/had lots of signs, and left ovary type pain today like crazy! Fingers x-ed! Thanks for checking my chart. I'm out of practice...did this 10+ years ago. Aaaand, now I'm sounding old. ;)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo