Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Wow, so it can happen at 6dpo too. Ugh....this waiting game is a mess! Ral, I agree I wish there was a way for you to know right after sex!! Lol that would make life so much easier!

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, good night ladies, it's 11:51pm my time and I'm so tired I just feel like I'm gonna pass out as soon as I get up from the table. Lol tomorrow is a new day and I hope we all have new symptoms, and a growing baby or babies (if we are lucky) in all our bellies.

P.s. I'm having some weird very light cramps in my lower abdomen as I type this. Af isn't supposed to show until the 29th or 30th. We shall jeep waiting. Good night my sisters

Positive at 7 dpo. Oh wow!!!!! Now that must be a good test lol...

10 years ago

My af is due sun 27th. 28th .... Which i hope its not going to show its face. Good night hun!! Have a good sleep and dream nice :)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! I think it's night time for Ral right now tho, but I hope you ladies have a great day. I have some last min running around to do for my daughter for Easter. She needs socks, shoes, a Easter basket, and I gotta get me and my hubby something to wear. We do the same color every year. This year is a dark color peach...so I got a busy day ahead of me. Plus that will keep me from trying to test every 5 minutes LOL..

How are y'all feeling? I woke up this morning with dry mouth and just been feeling super thirsty!! I hope I'm not just imagining symptoms but with my DD dry mouth was one of my very first symptoms. Well 7 dpo today so not to much longer.

And Ral, mine is due like the 29th, I can't wait for all of us to say........

One of my trackers say AF is due on the 26th, another says the 28th, so I guess we'll see. I'm trying to keep myself from testing until 12dpo, which would be Thursday the 24th.

I also have dry mouth and am super thirsty! That was a major symptom with both of my pregnancies. My lower back hurts too and I had pressure crampinglast night with some sharp pain on the left. I hope its that beautiful egg nestling into my uterine lining!

If I dont end up with my bfp this month, I'm using Clomid next month. I already jave it and ready to go. I used it to conceive my first son and I know it'll work for me again, but I really hope I won't need to use it!!

Hope you all have a great, stress free day!

10 years ago

Misty I've been having slight cramps and twinges today as well! Hope its a great sign for both of us! I may test Thursday too. We all need to test Thursday and post our results lol that will be so awesome! We will have to use FMU.

Do you have PCOS? I have it :-( I wanna use clomid too! My medicaid don't cover it, bit its like $8 dollars at Kroger which is my pharmacy so I will be telling my doc to pit me on it. I had to wait to see her again for 3 months. After my chemical pregnancy she actually said to wait 3 months to TTC again, but she also said she know 3 months is a long time lol. So if I'm not this time, when I go back in June I will tell her to go ahead and put me on it

Hey ladies!! I hope you're all having an awesome day :)

Today is 9dpo for me, but it feels like it's been the 10 week wait or something... it's going by so slowly!

Dry mouth and thirsty the last several days, for me too!! And now last night and today random stuff tastes really bad! We had pizza for lunch, and a random bite in the middle tasted like chemicals -- it was so bad i had to spit it out! The same thing happened this morning at breakfast -- I took a bite of my cinnamon chex, and the cinnamon chex tasted so strong, almost like metal, and it felt like it was burning my mouth!

We were out shopping for like an hour and I got EXHAUSTED all of a sudden. I felt like I needed to go home a take a nap :/ I really hope this is finally it! :-O

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Hello ladies :)
Easter Day here. So wish you happy Easter all !!

Last night when I went to bed, I felt very sick :((. Like I was going to get a flu any minute. My face was red, flushed and I felt so sick to my stomach :( And suddenly I felt extremely hot then very cold .... Same as flu. Not sure f they called vivid dreams.... But I dud dream a lot about tests and BFP ( maybe it's just because I want this ) so I can not call this a symptom.

Today symptoms 9DPO still feel hot especially face, but better then last night. No more nausea. Very tender boobs, can not touch them, my hubby told me they look bigger now lol. Dry mouth too, but not thirsty really. Lower Back ache, no more cramps today. And not so gassy anymore. Woke up with a strong headache NOT GOING TO TEST TODAY!!!

10 years ago

Ral those sound like really promising symptoms!! I've heard that flu-like symptoms can be an early pregnancy symptom! I've had the same flushed/hot face thing on and off too for the last several days.

You and I are the same dpo... when are you planning to test? I'm holding out till Thursday. I was thinking about testing earlier but I ordered my tests off of amazon so they won't be here until Wednesday night... it's probably for the best :)

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo