Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 160 Replies | Last Page

all sounds promising!! :) cramps are totally normal (even if painful), as long as the blood isn't bright or dark red like AF :)

10 years ago

Hello Adrienne25 I too am currently 3dpo today and I'm patiently waiting for this tww to be over. I'm trying for my third and am really hoping this month is it for us. This month we also used Preseed and Clearblue Advance opk this month. We bd on the 14,17, and the 19th when according to Clearblue is when I should have ovulated. As far as symptoms I've been having cramps here and there and my boobs are a little sore. So at this time I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for that bfp!! I hope we all get that bfp!! That would be great!!ð???ð??¶ð??¼

10 years ago

Hey military wife I just thought about you today! I'm sorry had got you last cycle. But I pray you get a this cycle. for you!!!!

Ral, if it's still brown I think you're good sweetie!

Welcome Asha! My for you!! Yes that would be great if we all get our

10 years ago • Post starter

Got another BFN today at 10dpo. Im gonna wait and test again either Saturdayor Monday. One app says af is due on Saturday and another says monday. My shortest cycle is 28 and my longest is 33. Im anxious for my next cycle so I can start Clomid! Im crossing my fingers and praying for twins!!

Good luck to everyone! I hope you guys get your bfps!!!

10 years ago

Good morning all. I hope you ladies have a great day!

Misty, I'm so sorry. And I'm right with ya with wanting twins. If I'm not this time, when I start clomid I want twins too! But when I start that would be in June. Me and my daughter birthday is in march. Mine, march 6. Hers, march 14. That would be ALOT to have twins birthdays in march too lol may have to start in july. Such along time!

Ugh. I broke down this morning and took a test. I was having so many symptoms that I was convinced that it was going to be positive, but it ended up coming back a

There is still no sign of AF for me. Usually by now I'm spotting, but nothing so far. At this point I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm out for this month, but I obviously can't be certain until stupid AF shows up.

How are you guys feeling today? Anyone have some words of encouragement?

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

I think my AF is here 4 days earlier, never happen before :((. From briwn to dark red now :( ladies i am out this month :( but good luck to all of you left. Keep update i will check and might see you next cycle too hugs xxxx

10 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm so sorry Michelle but one day can make a very big difference. If you still having symptoms just take another in the morning with fmu. You may still be sweetie.

Real, its ok. Your next cycle come back. I'm so glad we were all cycle buddies.

As for me, I'm gonna test in the morning and if its a I'm not gonna tell again unless I have a misses period. I feel like I'm out too this month.

I think I'm going to wait until Friday to test again, to let the HCG have time to increase (if it's there!). Still no sign of AF, and I don't feel at all like it's coming. I still have the same symptoms I've had for the last several days, and no spotting (which ALWAYS happens before AF). I'm trying to stay positive but not get my hopes up, which is so hard!

I'm so sorry that you're out this month, Ral, and I hope that next month you finally see that BFP!!

How is everyone else feeling today?

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Sorry for the BFN. :(

If you guys don't get that bfp I hope it comes soon. Im just waiting for af to show so we can start on our next cycle!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo