Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Well for me too

Well I'm ready to start on this clomid. I am definitely gonna call my doc soon to get this started. This disappointment every month sucks!!!!

Anyway, see you ladies this up coming cycle. For those who may have already started oh I pray you get your !!!!! All of you wonderful ladies deserve that beautiful bundle of joy!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry about your bfn :(

I guess I'll see you guys next cycle!

10 years ago

Sorry to hear of the BFN's! I'm testing tomorrow morning, fingers crossed :) I'm only at 9dpo so I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

10 years ago

Ya its disappointing. Im just waiting for af to get here so I can start taking clomid. Im really really hoping next month is our month!

Good luck to you!

10 years ago

OMG LADIES!

I GOT A BFP THIS MORNING!!!!!!

10 years ago

Well done!!!!!! Congrats!!

10 years ago

Thank you!!

10 years ago

YAY!! Congrats to you :D I got a bfn lol... Still hopeful! Best of luck to you :D

10 years ago

Yay Misty!!!!!!!! Congrats! So glad to see someone got a this cycle. We are behind you lol I pray next cycle is ours! Still no af for me yet tho, so I'm hopeful as well!

So fill us in on everything!!! So excited for you hope it's your girl or twins!!!

to all, and to all

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you :)

I have no real symptoms yet, just extreme fatigue.

I hope you guys get your bfps soon!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo