Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 160 Replies | Last Page

You will. You may be now, it's gonna be a right now because it's so early. And hcg don't start to produce until implantation had been taken place. And that happens between 7-10 dpo, so there's still hope for you. You're not out yet.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ive always wanted to go to New Zealand! Especially since Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were filmed there. And CA isn't that great haha. Everything is over priced and the cost of living is so high.

Ive been having mild pressure cramps with some pain on one side. I hope its implantation!! I'm probably gonna cave and test around 8 or 10dpo.

10 years ago

Hi misty, new zealand its nice to visit, yes agree, i have never been CA, i would like to go thou.... And about prices, everywhere its expensive i think . How many Dpo are you misty?
And adrienne hun, if you test you must lete know!!!

10 years ago

Im 6dpo, so I might test on Tuesday or Thursday, hopefully I can hold out until Tuesday.

10 years ago

lol misty, I just love the weather. I visited LA a few years ago, my sister lived there. I love to visit but living, no ma'am! Her apartment was a small little one bed room, and it was horrible, and she payed 1300 a month. Uhhhh no! I payed $11 for a Big Mac meal at mcdonalds. It's normally like 5.60 anywhere else LOL

But you seem to have some good symptoms, I would test 10dpo or 11. How many are you now?

Oh you answered my question before I even sent the question lol but you me and Ral are the same dpo so we have to keep each other from testing to early. We all can't be disappointed all at once lol

This urge to test kills me.... And i will do my best to not test untill 10DPO. ON MONDAy!!!! Cuz it was nothing today, not even the most fainted line.... What day would the egg implanted... Should be already right? Or maybe not lol

10 years ago

We literally can't keep tests in the house! I try to order them from amazon a few days before I need them, otherwise I'd be using them every day!

And yeah, I've lived in some places with really thin walls, and it's terrible!!

Implantation occurs between 6-12dpo, and I've heard that it takes a couple of days after implantation before HCG will show up on a test. Statistically, the most common day for implantation is around 9dpo, so that's why a lot of people can't get a positive until 11-12dpo.

Me - 29, DW - 27 married 05/13/2010 TTC #1 off and on since 07/2011 New year, new donor! Excited to be working with someone close by! Cycle #1 (Nov. '14) = Cycle #2 (Dec. '14) = didn't try, ovulated on Christmas! Cycle #3 (Jan. '15) = Cycle #4 (Feb. '15) = Cycle #5 (Mar. '15) =

10 years ago

Oh ok .... So i am 8 dpo. Might not even be pregnant yet.... No wonder my tests are neg . I wish after ovulation it would only take like 1 day and then next day to know if we made it or not cuz these 2 weeks are nightmare !!!!

10 years ago

Lol well they say between 7-10 but some women are different, if you see a little blood and light cramps, that maybe implantation. Look at this video. This lady had to have o earlier than she thought. Because clearblue tests don't pick up at 7 dpo. My sister and a few other people didn't get a until 4 weeks or so.

http://youtu.be/2Izi0xsPpQ0

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo