Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Misty don't get to down Hun, you're not out until shows. I'm 5 dpo right with you. I'm just hoping this month is it!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you adrienne for that!!! Last month i remember
I had some pain like this, about 5 days before my period had pain like period, and it ended to be AF !!! And i was so dissapointed thats why i feel like this month its the same :(. But oh well o hope for a change. I am only 7DPO.and i am waiting for implantation i guess.

10 years ago

You're welcome! And sometimes a woman could actually be pregnant and not know and have a chemical pregnancy, like what I had. If I was tracking dpo I would've never knew. So you just never know! I wish you all the luck hun

What is a chemical pregnancy exactly?

10 years ago

It's just a very very early miscarriage. It can happen as early as 1 dpo. So that's why some women wouldn't even know they were even pregnant. That's why when I took my first hpt at 12 dpo it was very faint. I was already losing it at that time. By 15 dpo tests were coming up completely negative, at that point my doc told me to expect to start bleeding the day I was supposed to start my period or a few days after. I started the next day I was expecting my period :-(. I was 4 weeks 3 days.

Good evening ladies, it's night in New Zealand :). So this evening my boobs feel tender, not bad, dull pain in my upper abdomen area, still have AF symptoms, annoying back pain, and headache. And that's about it... Oh I still have yellowish discharge which I am sure it's normal after ovulation.
How is everyone else doing?

10 years ago

Sounds good. Keep me posted on when you test. We are the same dpo so we may end up testing around the same time. Yay 6 dpo today!! Getting closer. How's everyone else? Have anyone tested yet? Don't leave me hanging lol

Im now 6dpo today, and I havent tested. I had another dream that I tested at 8dpo and got a bfp. It was pretty vivid. Im trying not to stress myself out and relax about this whole thing though.

No symptoms that I can tell. I had slight pressure type cramps last night for a little bit, and my nips are itchy today lol. Also I'm pretty sure my cervix is high and soft, and I have very tacky cm. How's everyone else feeling??

10 years ago

Hi ladies :). I had a nice dream last night too :)). I found iut i was pregnant with twins!!!!!! I mean omg it looked so real... Then i woke up damn it .... 8DPO today. Not going to test .... Have to resist. Symptoms i do have, not many, tender boobies, a little crampy and gassy this morning, achy legs !? No more AF symptoms thou....

10 years ago

Oh adrienne, i really hope this is our month.... Dont test untill later... Dont want you to be dissapointed :) xoxo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo