Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Well this is my first post here on this site. I'm trying for my second baby. I have a 2 year old dd and just had a chemical pregnancy feb. 27. So I'm praying it happens this month. I also used preseed day before o. Ended up having o pains so bad the day of o we didn't so I hope I didn't miss my window!!

160 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 160 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for the reply and advise :) i will just go with the flow and hope for a BFP:)

10 years ago

Yea, that's what I'm doing as well. I think this time around I'm not gonna test so early since I am a POAS junkie lol. Last time I bought like 15 $tree tests, 5 or 6 walmart .88 cents tests, a box of the CB digitalis and the regular clear blue....my hubby was like really? Lol

But how is everyone this morning Any symptoms, or new symptoms? I'm officially 4dpo today my boobs are a tad bit sore around the nipples, I woke up still tired...but that happens sometimes after o leading to who I don't want for another 9 months!!! Ugh this 2 week wait is so stressful

10 years ago • Post starter

I should be 6DPO today, again no symptoms, i feel very normal like other day in my life. So not sure what to think at this point. I have no tests left since last month, as las month went crazy like you Adrienne, so i have nothing to test( not that i cant buy lol ) . I sad to myself i will not test untill at least 12 DPO, i still have 6 days lol. Going so slow. Ok ladies you have a good day :)

10 years ago

Lol I know what you mean. Its always so slow. That's why I try to keep myself busy. I'm praying for ya! Keep me posted on everything!! Have a good day!

I'm now 4dpo and my boobs hurt. They don't feel sensitive or heavy, but they feel kinda bruised if that makes sense. Yesterday I had pretty bad heartburn. I got heartburn from drinking water! That happened to me all the time with both of my pregnancies, so I'm hoping that it's a good sign!

One thing that's bothering me is that I don't have any CM...at all. I had just a tad bit of sticky, tacky CM but that's it. Is that normal?

I hope we all get our BFP's this month!!

10 years ago

Hey Misty. We are in the same boat! My cm was off this whole month. Every month I normally have ewcm during o. Well this time...none!! The only way I knew I did o was because of the side pain that I do get every time. But that worries me since I I PCOS. And right now my cm is a tad bit wet but I have to dig in there (lol sorry tmi). So idk! Mine was sticky yesterday and day before. But your symptoms sound good! Oh and I was gonna tell you if this month is not your month which I hope it is, but if not the best was for a girl is to bd the day of o. Girl sperm doesn't live as long as boy sperm. So that's why me and DH did it day before. We are trying for a boy. But sometimes its hard to tell the exact date sometimes. I know it is hard to tell sometimes for me anyways because of the PCOS.

I definitely had a LOT of EWCM on O day. My fertile window was from 4/7-4/13. We BD'ed on 4/8, 4/9, 4/11 and 4/12. I took a OPK on the 11th and it was near positive but not quite, so we BD'ed on the 12th at like..1am. I took another OPK on the 12th at 10am and it was positive, so we haven't BD since haha. I'm hoping that 1am BD didn't give us a boy if I do get that BFP! If it does, we'll be happy either way but honestly...I want a girl hahaha.

10 years ago

Lol i tought girl sperm is slower but lives longer, boy sperm fast but dies quiker .... Anyhow i want a girl aswell , and i had lots of EWCM on ovulation day wich was on 11/4 :). But had lost of DB FROM THE 7th!!!!! Till the 13th.... I know i know its sounds crazy lol but if this is not my month then wth am i doing wrong!?? Ladies have a good afternoon :)

10 years ago

Oh i forgt to add today is my first day when i had creamy discharge, is that normal? Is not smelly, no pain . Just yellowish creamy discharge

10 years ago

Creamy is very good! That is a sign

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo