Community post

Discussion

Got another Negative today Making it 10months ttc...

I know and feel blessed to have my two girls. But when my husband and i got married we knew we wanted a big family. And after it only taking a couple of months to conceive with both girls i didn't think id be here on 10 months with another neg and tears in my eyes. Youd think id be use to this now..i had my doc do blood work to check my thyroid for hypothyroidism last week so ill get result this week, ive had a lot of symptoms pointing in that direction. And worst part, when my husband wakes up i have to tell him once again not this month and see the disappointment in his eyes...i know ill feel better tomorrow its always just the hardest on the day i find out and another month goes by...

MaMaof2beauties

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hugs hun iam on 2 yr ttc so its rough ride tww is horrible esplly with bfn there are lot of lovely ladies here who understand ur problem cause we are in the same boat u might as well make good frds ;) if u need someone to talk msg me anytime baby dust

10 years ago

Thank you soo much! Yes this site definitely helps. I will be messaging you for sure. And i wish you the best of luck! I think its bothering me so much cuz three other ladies have gotten pregnant while weve been trying. Im happy for them dont get me wrong but just want it to be my turn! Lol baby dust to all!!!

MaMaof2beauties

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo