Community post

Discussion

HCG levels low but prego

After 1 yr and 11 months of trying My my blood work came back pregnant very early. My HCG level is only 45 getting another test Tuesday. Am I being crazy or do I just need to relax lol help me! Lol

MaMaof2beauties

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

it doesn't matter how low, its about how fast it doubles

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

8 years ago

Im in a similar situation. I did hpt and got bfp then started to spot brown/red blood then pink discharge. So went to gp who did bloods and hcg is 23. Dr says this is too low to confirm pregnancy so took more bloods. Ill get the results tuesday. But my hpt are all still strong positives in fact the one i did this morning came up in under 2 mins. Btw drs urine tests have both been negative too. Just gotta hope hcg levels go up i suppose. Bleeding/discharge started on tues and appears to have stopped today. I feel really sick, tired, have sore boobs and cant sleep past 6am so im keeping my fingers crossed for me and i will for u too x

8 years ago

I began spotting Monday which continued on to heavy bleeding Tuesday. Blood work showed I had a miscarriage...

MaMaof2beauties

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo