Community post

Journal

Feeling so down..keep getting knocked down :(

Went Tuesday to my Fertility doc to do my usual ultrasound to check before starting injections (yup not prego for now 1 yr and 10 months..) and I have three cysts in my right ovary. So we have to skip this cycle. I wanted to breakdown right there in the office. Even more my doctor again said he would recommend IVF but we can't afford it. Feel so depressed that I'm wasting a month...also don't like having cyst after been on the fertility drugs for almost 6 months...

MaMaof2beauties

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I wish you the best! You just have a tough road but yiu will have a baby. I am trying for my first child and its only the second month of trying. I am afraid that i did not ovukate this month because i never had a good posituve opk only dubious ones

9 years ago

Thank you! I also wish you all the luck in the world!! I'm just super stubborn and get so frustrated when these things are out of my hands even though I'm doing everything I could possibly do..,

MaMaof2beauties

9 years ago • Post starter

I understand what you are going through, but take care of your body hun. you need to get those cysts taken care of and then just keep trying. I hate to say this because I know I hate hearing it, but just try and relax. Stop thinking about it, find something else to focus your energy on. I still think about TTC all the time but I have learned to focus it elsewhere now and let nature take its course. I totally get that you can't afford IVF, I can't either. I don't have 13k laying around to spend on something that might not work out. If you need someone to chat with send me message, always happy to hear or give advice. :)

9 years ago

Thank you! I appreciate you saying that. I added you as a friend. I haven't talked to really anyone about it. Nice to be able to :)

MaMaof2beauties

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo