Posts by CeCeMaMas

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Today's the day

Seventh cycle using gonalpen. Yesterday went into do my ultra sound since my blood work came back very high. M ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Here we go again..prayers for a rainbow baby..

We are moving out of state at the end of the month and after the miscarriage I didn't think we'd be able to tr ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

heartbroken..not sure why...

We've been trying for baby #3 for almost 2 yrs. We did blood work last Wednesday and my doc said pregnant at ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

HCG levels low but prego

After 1 yr and 11 months of trying My my blood work came back pregnant very early. My HCG level is only 45 get ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

blood work..fingers crossed

So I had 3 cyst so had to skip this cycle for fertility meds. My AF was due Friday and nothing. I went in to ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Feeling so down..keep getting knocked down :(

Went Tuesday to my Fertility doc to do my usual ultrasound to check before starting injections (yup not prego ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

PrayUntilSomethingHappens

Feeling so good about this cycle!! Husbands count was up to 4 million which is the best we've had while doing ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

St Jude, saint of all lost hope, hear my prayer...

So after using fertility treatments for five months with myself being very fertile and my husband not so much, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

false hope

Ever since I had my second girl I've had the hardest time losing 15lbs. I would start to work out and then fin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

here we go again.

AF is due Sunday and all of my test have been negative. I feel blessed to have my two girls and treasure every ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago