Community post

Journal

St Jude, saint of all lost hope, hear my prayer...

So after using fertility treatments for five months with myself being very fertile and my husband not so much, we were instructed to take a break for 3-6months. Well that broke my heart because without the treatments I felt like us on our own me as absolutely hopeless. I'm hoping in these last two months of changing our diets,starting a new workout and taking vitamin supplements will be all we need. My doc told me yesterday I happen to be very fertile and offered a sperm donor but we can't do that. My husband would be so hurt.we would happily do IVF but we can't afford it. So if this cycle my prayers aren't answered I'll take another break on treatments and this time a full three months. So this month I'm going to pray every night to St. Jude. Baby dust to all!!!

MaMaof2beauties

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I'm sorry I thought I put that in there. We have been using IUI with the gonalpen. Thank you. His count and mobility last time was so low that my doctor literally said we needed a miracle. Trying to stay positive. :)

MaMaof2beauties

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo