Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

241 - 250 of 604 Replies | Last Page

JLH holy cow! He needs to remember that things with TTC clearly don't work out as planned. He could be thinking "oh now that we're going to the doc we'll get pregnant immediately." Not always the case! I really really hope he comes to his senses!!!

AFM CD 11 and my temp shot up today. WTF. It is a bit later than I usually temp but still, this is pretty high. No WAY I O'd this early.

10 years ago • Post starter

SMH and Jan, thanks for the responses. We have been talking about this for the last three days and he was expressing that with the new house, needing to sell the one we are in now, and getting his mom up here from Miami we have a lot of moving parts. So he would want to hold off on the IUI until at least Aug. well we really has a good talk yesterday and I said I would call the nurse and doctor. Fast forward to this morning, he's all frisky and after we bd he says don't get up, lay on your back and put your legs up...talk about mixed signals!! So I asked what happens if we get pregnant on our own before Aug? He's like we will adjust...so I then ask if he would rather us get pregnant naturally verses medically...he says I just really listened to what you have been saying and what you want. MEN!! So I asked if he will be ok with me still taking the meds to see how my body reacts but no IUI, he agreed...I already have my mid cycle U/S scheduled for next Friday. Who knows maybe the meds and timed intercourse will work and we will both get what we want in the way we need?? Sorry for the book!!

Hope you all are doing well...
Jada

10 years ago

Luv: Just in case you O'ed early, I hope you have been doing the dance!

10 years ago

Luv, morning! Interesting about the temp jump??? Any O symptoms? You are so right about timing and I tried expressing that. You make another valid point that he believes it WILL happen...I like we don't know what will work now or later...ugh. This morning though it was like the light bulb finally went off and he understood it. I will keep y'all posted...

10 years ago

@jlhart: I'm glad he seems to be coming around! What a stinker!! I'm praying timed intercourse works for you!! It worked for us. ;) did you end up missing a dose of clomid? Hopefully your body responds beautifully to the meds!!!

@luv: woah! That'd be a super super early O. I hope you didn't O that soon but if you did, I guess that means your body likes the letrozole :)

User Image

10 years ago

janise nope we haven't been doing NOTHIN', unfortunately. We basically do not BD unless it's fertile time, which is sad and not entirely my choice. Hopefully it will improve once TTC time is over, because TTC is nothing if not UNsexy.

JLH glad he came around! Honestly, men do not get it ;) You may have a lot going on but I'm sure you would be fine doing all that with a baby growing in there!

SMH holy crap I pray to GOD I didn't O this early! It would mean maybe my ovaries like the letrozole but I'm sure my lining is paperthin too.

AFM my temps might be high today but there's no way I O'd, really, right? I had no EWCM, and it was 5 days earlier than I have EVER O'd before, so there's no way. It has to be a fluke. Maybe I'm coming down with something. Everyone say a prayer that my temps will be back to normal tomorrow! I cannot have O'd! Please lord!

@luv: prayers said!! Hoping you didn't o. I'm sure you didn't. And your sex life will go back to normal once you are pg. the pressure of ttc takes all the fun out of bding that's for sure. I know I had forgotten that I enjoy bding until after I was pg.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH glad you enjoy BD again! There is hope for all of us ;) And thanks for the prayer, it worked!

So I did an experiment last night with my temps, because I think the Femara is making my temps very erratic. I took my temp each time I happened to wake up.

2:30 AM: 96.8 (VERY low)
4:30 AM: 97.2 (pretty normal)
7 AM: 97.73 (higher than usual)

At least I know I definitely didn't O because there's no possible way I'd get the first two temps, even in the middle of the night, after O. I'd probably get the last temp in the middle of the night after O, and something much higher at 7 AM. As long as I don't O early, I don't care what my temps are! ;)

Hope all you girls are doing well! So far my weekend is good. Next weekend are my back-to-back races so I'm doing a "simulation" this weekend. Yesterday late afternoon I walked 10K, and since the race's time limit is 90 minutes I wanted to come close to that without going over (so I don't over-exert myself). I took it easy and finished in 89 min! Yay! This morning I will be going 10 miles as fast as I can. FX that I don't fall apart ;)

GOOD GOD, now I have an OPK that is basically positive. Jesus, take the wheel, do not let me ovulate now. Maybe this 10-miler will delay it.

@luv: good luck with you balls to the wall walk this morning. Fx you are not Oing!!! You'll find out tomorrow for sure :). Is your dh available to give a sample tomorrow? Sounds like you'll be ready for the iui sooner than later!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo