Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 4!

View Full Post

Our "secret" group continues unabated!

CD 6 for me, wheeeeeee...not much side effects on the Femara so far but I do have some night sweats happening.

604 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

221 - 230 of 604 Replies | Last Page

Luv, I just kinda can't believe this is all finally happening...it's like you go from "why is this happening?" to "how can it be fixed?" to "when will it be fixed" to "we are finally on the road to making it happen". It's funny, my dh just sat there and had not much at all to say, I am wondering if he realizes that we are passed trying to find out what's wrong and have moved on to correcting it...lol!

10 years ago

JLH agreed! It feels like the whole forum is coming along here. 2014 is the Year of the Testers!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Luv: Thank you for the info. Still worried about taking it but on the up side my health benefits through work covers Clomid and other fertility meds. We will see what happens this cycle and go from there I guess. DH wants to keep trying but he isn't the one that has to take the pills or get poked with needles!!!

@JL: good luck to you! Let me know how Clomid treats you. I will do my best to pop in one in awhile to see how things are going!!

AFM: sitting at 2 DPO. Not temping now. Peak on CD13 but we were too exhausted to BD on CD14 but managed to on CD12 and CD13 twice. Not too sure that the odds are in our favour but we will see.

Chat soon ladies!

10 years ago

@jlhart- thats really exciting! I wish you the best of luck. I am not sure when she is referring us. Hopefully soon, haven't heard from anyone since may 1st. Heck at this point I don't even know if I will need surgery or not.

@dev- good luck in the 2 week wait. Maybe you won't need the meds!

Cd 6 for me. Kind of at a stand still with everything ttc. Heck I haven't even been temping.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Well the train is offically moving...I had my appointment this morning and they drew about 8-9 vials of blood then had me go across the hall for the U/S. I was in the midst of writing all the questions I had and was able to get them answered by the RE. He says all looks well and they will take a look at the blood results to determine the way ahead. I was given the prescription for Clomid, 50mg that will be taken CD5-9...which is tomorrow. The nurse is supposed to contact me around noon today to give the green light for that and to schedule the mid-cycle appointment. I asked if my dh can collect his sample at home and he can! So basically once we know when the IUI will occur they will set an appointment time for my dh to have his sample there, then we schedule a time later that day to go in for the actual procedure and that's that. Due to the fact that my hubby gets a little weird around the docs and hospitals I love this plan! The nurse also told me to take the Clomid before bed...so all in all though no guarantees it is still nice to have a plan and for it to be in action. Sorry for the novel...

Pray the rest of you are doing well!

10 years ago

Dev your odds sound pretty good to me! You got lots of good BD in. If you did have thin lining or if you didn't want to risk getting thin lining you could try Femara instead, so no worries there :)

bluerose blecchhhh, I can't imagine how frustrated you must be from not hearing back. Stupid doctors. No wonder you're at a standstill with TTC. FX that they call you immediately, if not sooner. You deserve answers, dammit!

JLH sounds like a great plan! I have heard that taking Clomid before bed reduces some side effects. I tried it and I don't know if I felt any different, but I really reacted to Clomid strongly and I doubt most women do. Glad your DH can collect the sample at home! They say to keep the sample warm on the way to the doc. I put mine in my bra ;) Hope the Clomid goes well for you! You'll for sure get multiple follicles :)

AFM CD 9, not much happening. Hot flashes at night which is basically the only Femara side effect I get, and it's a welcome side effect because I'm usually freezing my teats off. Excited about Monday's u/s!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv, Hey there!! Night sweats....great....hear that's common for Clomid too! When the dh had to do the SA I did that too...in my shirt zipped up, LOL. Can't wait for your u/s on Monday!!! Better news awaits I am sure :) We are moving in the right direction!! How are the clients?

Blue, praying that you get to the right people and SOON!! How are you feeling today? Thanks for the luck :) I am feeling pretty good!

Dev, I will keep you posted and also look forward to your news! No medical intervention would be amazin, but at least you know there's a plan if needed!

Cam, Holly, Amag, Jan, alllll of you!!! Where are y'all?!

AFM, feeling great. Got the call that all looks well AND they want me to start the Clomid TONIGHT!!! So I called Tricare to figure out how to get my meds for free and will pick them up in a few hours!!!! Can't believe how fast things are going now after so much time has passed. Thank you ALL for the support, the teaching, the understanding, and for just being here!!

10 years ago

@jlhart: Yay!!! I'm so excited you are starting the meds tonight!!!!! Awesome!!!

@luv: oooooh!!! I can't wait for your u/s on Monday! I suggest taking a pic of your follicle(s). That's what I did and now I have a photo of the egg that became Rella :)

So excited for you two girls!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Jada I'm ghost watching and keeping all of you in my prayers.I'm on my way to church. I'm on CD 27 13 dpo no af I'm leaving it all in God's hands I will wait until Sunday. I'm very hopeful for all of us. I'll chat soon.

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: things are sounding good!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo