Community post

Discussion

Christmas babies! TWW madness...

View Full Post

EDD is December 27th. A Christmas baby! All my babies were born in the summer so wouldn't that be a treat?! Anyone else want to symptom spot with me? I love to tweak too so feel free to ask.

We're NTNP and have a 20 y/o, 19 y/0, 12 y/o and 8 month old. Although we're not actually trying, we've always said it would be nice to have 2 close together since the others were so far apart. Dh was an only child and my siblings are 10 and 16 years younger than me...so this is pretty much the norm for me.

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 41 Replies | Last Page

on a walmart cheapie fmu. But I'm only 9dpo+/-

The last couple days I've had a pinching/crampy feeling on my right side near my ovary, or so it feels. But I've been super gassy too....and maybe it's gas pains?? I don't know. But other than that, I could fall asleep standing. Ugh.

10 years ago • Post starter

Mammasamittc: Oh I hear ya about falling asleep standing up. This whole weekend I have been so tired and lazy and now that it's Monday I had the hardest time getting up for work. I am sitting here at my desk wanting to take a nap. I also feel pinching at times, but I too think it might just be gas...lol.

Hope you have a great day!

BABY DUST!!!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a nice week so far.

Today I am at 8 DPO...feeling cramps, tired (but it was a tad easier to get up this morning), chilled, my boobs have been sore (but that is has been on & off), and I have noticed moments of nausea. I really hope and pray this isn't all in my head. It seems a bit early to be AF cramps. FX'd it's not AF trying to show early!

How is everyone else doing?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

came last night, 2 days early! I guess I'm relieved but I would've been happy either way. I've been really stressed out the last few days. Wonder if that's why it came early. Well good luck to you ladies! Have a happy Easter!!

Awww, Mommasamittc, I am sorry the witch arrived. I plan to test tomorrow. Hoping and praying for that Easter miracle. Not really expecting a positive. But my symptoms seem lead that direction...but at the same time I have been disappointed before. But I figured it will be 11 DPO so you never know.

Happy Easter ladies!

10 years ago

Well, AF showed up this morning. Next Monday I have my Lap done to see why I am not able to get pregnant. FX'd they find something.

Good luck to all of you ladies.

10 years ago

Aw....I'm sorry lolo. Praying you get answers at your Lap!! I'm actually ok with showing. This would've been an oopsie...impossible as I thought that could be. And it's really not the right time. to you!!!

Thank you. It's hard and I am tired of the disappointment every month. We have been trying now for over a year and I was really hoping this would be our month. It's weird how you can think you are feeling all the early signs of pregnancy to have it not be the case.

I pray they find something in the surgery and fix the problem. My only concern is that they wont find anything at all.

Good luck to you as well.

10 years ago

Try to stay positive. I know how hard it is. We tried for Tanner (my 9 month old) for 11 years off and on. We suffered 3 losses and a lot of grief. I'm so sorry you are going through this but please try to stay positive!!! xoxo

Thank you! I am definitely trying to stay positive and have no intentions of giving up.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo