Community post

Discussion

Christmas babies! TWW madness...

View Full Post

EDD is December 27th. A Christmas baby! All my babies were born in the summer so wouldn't that be a treat?! Anyone else want to symptom spot with me? I love to tweak too so feel free to ask.

We're NTNP and have a 20 y/o, 19 y/0, 12 y/o and 8 month old. Although we're not actually trying, we've always said it would be nice to have 2 close together since the others were so far apart. Dh was an only child and my siblings are 10 and 16 years younger than me...so this is pretty much the norm for me.

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

This sort off gets into the too much information category but yesterday and today I have been experiencing periods of intense pressure/engorgement in my labia majora.

The only info I have been able to find deals with very late in pregnancy.

User Image

10 years ago

I actually had that....along with some shooting pains down there followed by some almost period like cramps with my last pregnancy. It was right around 4-6 weeks. ;-)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,
I'm 7 dpo with a possible due date of Dec 26th. I have a spring baby, so I would love a winter baby. We've been trying since January. Definitely feeling different this month. Lots of cm ( actually what prompted me to come to this site; I don't remember if this was a symptom last time), major bloating, tingly stabby feeling in boobs, kinda like when I was breast feeding . Oh and I could swear my boobs are bigger

10 years ago

Sounds promising, Weekiedee!!

Good afternoon ladies,

Well I think I am at 3 DPO today. My symptoms are a bit weird because I feel as though it's too early to be feeling these.

-Bloated
-Nausea
-Fatigued
-Even a tad chilled
-(TMI alert) Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had a terrible BM which turned into diarrhea and horrible nausea to which I honestly thought it was going to come out of both ends. Thank God it didn't...it could be a bug going around. I usually have diarrhea or how I like to call it a "clearing out" right before AF...but it's really early for that.
-A strange fluttery feeling in my abdomen

I am trying so hard not to over-analyze my symptoms...I feel like after a year of trying and analyzing my symptoms I keep getting let down. :/ Tired of the disappointment. I have a Lap scheduled at the end of the month in case I don't end up pregnant this month...FX'd this is it.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

Thanks Mommasamittc. I was starting to feel like a crazy person.

User Image

10 years ago

Lolo...no such thing as TMI here. Lol. I know it's hard not to over analyze. We all do it. :-)

Thanks Mommasamittic. Over - analyzing is definitely easy to do. Just very disappointing when AF shows.

CTP changed my O date by 1 day. A bit nervous that I might've not BD'd enough. But looks like today is 3 DPO.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Today I am at 4 DPO and wow have I been tired this weekend. Been extremely lazy. I slept almost 12 hrs both Friday night and last night. It felt so good and yet here I am still feeling lazy. Could be the cloudy weather or it could be that I got too much sleep. I also feel light headed and nausea. I would almost feel like it's all in my head with wishful thinking except, when I burp a bit, vomit actually tries to creep up...nasty I know. Is it too early to be feeling these symptoms? Or could it be a bug going around? I know the symptoms page makes it sound like it's never too early to be feeling this way. Just curious what you ladies think.

BABY DUST!!!

10 years ago

Typically the egg implants 6+ days after ovulation and you don't start producing HCG until then. But if you're off a little predicting O day, it could be symptoms! FX for you!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo