Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 100 Replies | Last Page

P.S. Just read the above posts and sorry Summer...

Baby dust to you for the next cycle!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok ladies started VERY light pink when wiping today two days before my period. Could this implantation bleeding?!?! I hope so!

User Image

10 years ago

you not bleeding today felco? I hope not good luck hun.

Nothing much going on today as usual this month... don't think I am in this month tbh but only got another week to wait and see xx

10 years ago

well im out. my third pregnancy test today and its negative. non stop period cramps for three days now,

10 years ago

Ladies I'm.soooooo confused!!!! I've had 3 positives but did a clear blue today and it was neg....could the first 3 be indentation lines or am I.Just over thinking things?? Period die Thursday :(

10 years ago • Post starter

sometimes take a couple of day to show up on digi hunni wait til AF is due and test again good luck hunni xxx

10 years ago

Otown your not out til the wicked witch turns up xxx

10 years ago

Clear blue + now has a plus sign confused!!!!!

just needed some time babes keep testing next couple of day but its deffo a yes xx

10 years ago

If you all are on fb would be fantastic to follow u all and we all go through this :) mines kaprii dolphin (kaprii spooner) good luck all check back in soon even if is a yes I wanna help u all.through your months :D

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo