Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Honestly I think mine felt like gas bubbles shifting and a small sharp pain and that was about it. But everyone is different. It sounds promising tho!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey guys, my emotions are doing some crazy things, first im mad, then im sad, now weepy, and now i just want to sleep. I have a bad feeling that I am out this month ladies :( not gonna lie feeling heartbroken over here.

User Image

10 years ago

I have cried all day for no reason!!! I had really bad cramping and sharp pains which I think was implantation

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm same as Vetch have spent a lot of time sleeping I'm just so tired!! Don't count tour selves out ladies till the red river flows xxx

Thanks Kdolphin!

User Image

10 years ago

17 dpo and going nuts was supposed to do my first test on April 10th ..but on 8th light brown spotting ..thought AF was here so by 9th I used a pad as I saw reddish brown but only on the TP ..but by 10th it decreased and was back to brown ..HOME TEST WAS since then im using a liner ..saw the doc today he got me to a blood test results out tomorrow ..cant bear the wait so today afternoon I did a home test ..didn't help as the line that showed up was between the C and T ..just have to wait this out but good to see I have company here

10 years ago

Symptoms so far ..gas/acidity/bloating /fatigue/achy legs/sleepy but no nausea

10 years ago

Good Luck Summer Breeze!

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck summer keep us all posted ladies :) baby dust

Yeah good luck summer xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo