Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 100 Replies | Last Page

whoopidoop congratulations hunni xx on your xxx

10 years ago

Yay yay yay k dolphin !!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

AAAAAAHHHHH guys it got darker than yesterday's and this time my DH can see it!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

whoop whoop baby coop I am so happy for you hun the is a positive forum is every sense of the word lol... I hope its catching haha good luck ladies so happy for you both.

Its getting all exciting now xx

10 years ago

karlou: Can you see it also? i thought i was just imagining it! lol

User Image

10 years ago

I definitely see the one from yesterday babe I am unsure about today's... but that could just be the cheapie tests... deffo yesterday yes!

keep testing babes til its stronger I think its there though...I will be looking out tomorrow morning for a new test... excited for you hun xxx

10 years ago

Thanks Karlou!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

No problem xx

10 years ago

AAHHH! Where have I been? So much has happened in the last day!

CONGRATULATIONS TO KDOLPHIN AND VETTECH!!! That is so exciting!

Can any of ya'll explain what implantation symptoms you believe you had, if any?

I woke up two nights ago (between 7-8dpo) with horrible diarrhea-type cramps that only lasted a couple seconds. I had two of them in a row, but didn't need to use the bathroom. Yesterday I was pretty crampy all day and kind of sloshy feeling. No spotting or anything so far. Today I'm 9dpo but I'm wondering if the cramping I had yesterday was implantation then it may be too early to test....I want to but I'm scared!!!

I'm so happy for you ladies! How is everyone else feeling today?

Kate the Great

10 years ago

I've also been SUPER emotional this week. More than normal I think. My boobs haven't been as sore (still tender though) so that makes me wonder if I'm out???

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo