Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Congrats girl! That's a faint positive!

User Image

10 years ago

:D I sooooo hope so!!!! This is only our first month trying as well <3

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies I might be crazy but could you please check my 8dpo preg test? I swear I am having line eye :/

User Image

10 years ago

Is it posted?

Yup :)

User Image

10 years ago

Has it got your name on as can't find it doesn't show on your profile :/ how long ago did u add it?

oooomygod. So I have been really tired as I stated and unable to stay awake. well I jinxed myself cause I have been up since 3am and cant sleep. and I have been so depressed all day. Literally crying and so unbelievably sad :(
It was so out of control I took a test and of course it said negative. I am only 7DPO now. So anyway. if I am not pregnant then I have a real issue cause I have never felt this down. Its so weird! I don't like it.

10 years ago

I know how you feel! I'm only 8 DPO and have been crying off and on all day.

User Image

10 years ago

yeah its kind of starting to worry me because if this is how i'm gonna feel for 9 months i'm starting to rethink this getting pregnant thing :s

10 years ago

'retested this morning and although line is still faint we can see it more than yesterday!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo