Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 100 Replies | Last Page

well it sounds like a good sign Kate.... myself I have had a headache and felt sick for 3 days but that is it...hope all is well with everyone xx

10 years ago

How are you ladies doing today?

Today I am 7dpo and had a temp increase again this morning - highest so far this cycle! My boobs are still extremely sore, and am feeling a little leaky today. Every pinch/cramp/pull that I feel has got me wondering if it could be implantation! I've got my eyes peeled for the next couple days so that's all I'm thinking of haha!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Baby dust to you all!

MandMsMomma

10 years ago

I've had a few minor symptoms today loads of watery cm and come.our in a few spots unusual for me but other than that not a great deal today :/ couple twinges but been so busy not paid a great deal of attention today
Baby dust :)

10 years ago • Post starter

me too kdolphin yesterday and today xx

10 years ago

Hi im 29 years old, 14 dpo, waiting to test tomorrow. These 2 weeks are a such a torture, its my second month trying, and im completely obsessed during these 2 weeks.

My symptoms until now have only been mild to none. Maybe some dull kind of fullness in the lower abdomen for the past 2 days, full breasts,and decreased appetite, ah and im extremely warm.

Tested yesterday got a faint line, but late in the time window, around the 10th minute.

Testing again tomorrow, fighting my self not to run to buy a test right now.

hoping for the .

to all

10 years ago

Oooo good luck Antilopa29 xx

10 years ago

I am also 6 dpo and I'm Toooo tired. I normally have a lot of trouble sleeping but i fall asleep within ten minutes the last three days. The other day i was driving in the middle of the day struggling to stay awake, and i always feel like i am burning up randomly throughout the day.

10 years ago

Hey all! I'm 8 DPO and currently experiencing VIVID dreams, my back hurts, sore bbs, and increased thirst, irritable, weepy and just down right exhausted. Praying this is our month! Been trying for almost three years.

User Image

10 years ago

well I am between a rock and a hard place don't know now if I ovulated yet my temps don't seem to have gone up enough to show that I have, but opk's have been pos for 7-8 day confused about the whole thing tbh xx

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo