Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

431 - 440 of 496 Replies | Last Page

My hubby too works away so timing our baby making time is hard but so far its worked out perfectly that he is usually home around the ovulation time. I am here with you! Waiting patiently for either my BFP or my AF on the 1st.

7 years ago

Hi Luna, I am sorry to hear that the medication is causing you to feel unwell...but at the same time woohoo!!!!! You are another step in the right direction which is fantastic!!!!

I am glad you enjoyed your holiday it sounds amazing, Greece was fantastic very relaxing which is what I needed.

Unfortunately for me out treatment isn't going to well. I was on my 3rd round of famera and my cycle went as planed - didn't fall pregnant- but AF came on cycle day 28 as predicted by the my clinic( day 28 was the day before I returned home from holiday) I felt crampy and really really sleepy - more or less slept the whole bus, plane and car ride home to Scotland!! I was home 6 hrs and suddenly felt very sick and had extremely bad cramps in my stomach so much so that I couldn't move!!!! DH got very worried so I was rushed to hospital with ruptured ovarian cysts!!! I was sick and passed out!!! Horrible experience to be honest. So due this happening I have been take off all treatments until I speak with my consultant at the end of September which is ages away!!!!

On a nicer note...I am an auntie again, I have a new baby Neice who is 6 weeks old now and called Brooke she is perfect and loves cuddles, which suits me lol.

I hope your well and all works out for you this month Luna....keep me updated and sorry for the late reply

Scotty xoxo

7 years ago

Oh Scotty! I am so sorry to hear about your ruptured cysts! Poor you, you've had to endure so much already.. How are you feeling now and when can you start treatment again?

I am however glad to hear you had such a nice trip and that your family had extended, congratulations! and what a pretty name

I'm feeling much better now. They put me on the lowest dose of gonal-f and I grew 14 follicles that are all mature now! I took my hcg shot last night and tomorrow they will perform the retrieval! I am so excited because 14 large follicles in your ovaries is really painful and exhausting let's hope they will grow out to be beautiful little embryo's that are perfect for freezing. My embryo transfer is on Saturday so keep your fingers crossed for us!

I hope you'll feel well again soon!
Xoxo Luna

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

7 years ago

Hi Luna, I am feeling well just fed up waiting and all the start stoping!!!

I am concerned that I have to go through that pain again but hopefully not!!!

As soon as AF comes I can take meds again - hair wait wait wait!!! It's annoying. AF due Friday fingers crossed!!!

That's fantastic that you have 14 folicules wow and I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I am hoping and praying for you.

I move on to IUI next cycle and its gonal f I have been prescribed also. Keep me updated Luna

Can you believe it's been a whole year since we started chatting on this thread!!! coops fell pregnant 1 year ago!!! Times goes by so fast!!

Scotty xx

7 years ago

YES I am in TWW right now and dying to know!

I am on 7DPO, but my period is due on Auguast 20 (saturday) because I have a super short cycle and only 10-11 days of LP a month! :( I worry that my body will want to implant later than the average and therefore I'll miss it, because I only get to 10DPO before my periods come!!

Any one else?

Took a POAS HPK one step this afternoon, 100% blank in the test area.

Shoulod I give up on this cycle? Cramping has been going on today and yesterday with stabbing as well, slight nausea but nothing I can't account for, as AF is due in 4 days!!

[flowers]

7 years ago

OHH just seen that this was started in 2015 whoops!

7 years ago

Hi Scotty! Great to hear that you're doing well again now. I hope you'll be starting IUI soon, seems like a much better plan for you!

I just had my egg retrieval! It was painful but also pretty doable and it's over real quick luckily. Got extremely high on the meds though

But they retrieved 11 eggs! So that's really great! And DH's semen is of IVF quality! So I'm really happy!

Still a little sore but I have been to the bathroom and they pulled out my IV so I can go home now. Just gonna hang on the couch for the rest of the day

7 years ago

And yes! I can't believe it's been a year! And that Coops already had her little Lyla. I hope we'll be pregnant soon too!

7 years ago

We have embryo's! I have no idea how many yet!!! But tomorrow will be the embryo transfer! (Of a single embryo, which is protocol in The Netherlands).

Ooooo my little babies in the oven I already love them. I was so happy I was crying!

I need lots of sticky vibes because as of tomorrow I will be carrying our baby

Coops how are you and baby Lyla doing?

7 years ago

Aww Luna that's fantastic news!!!!!!

I am hoping and praying for you Mrs!!! Keep strong and relax.

Scotty xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo