Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

141 - 150 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies still getting BFN!!! Tried a First Response and clear blue??? I think I am out and the is playing games.

I am still gassy and having some mild cramp

Wishing you both and

8 years ago

Luna how is your temp this morning?

Scotty.. You must be going crazy! Although your LP doesn't change and you had a positive opk.. That's what I don't understand. My cousin said she tested right after a missed period and nothing but then a few days later it was positive (god knows how she waited a few days) so still have everything crossed for you!

Positive vibes

8 years ago • Post starter

@Coops: temp is the same as yesterday, so I'm not sure. It's still above the coverline so no AF yet, but maybe it starts dropping before my period starts? We'll see, I'm pretty convinced this round isn't for me, though, so I don't even have the urge to test, I'm sure it'll be a BFN.

@Scotty: how's it going with you?

Have a nice day ladies, we're visitig DH's nana, but I'm going to check in to see if Scotty had news!

and to you! xoxo

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

STILL NO AF!! tested this i and BFN!!! will leave it a few days now I am drving myself mad. Going to see if I can get a blood test on Monday ( my GP is really nice)

Keeping my fingers crossed for the 3 of us...out time will come x

8 years ago

We all convince ourselves it's a bfn though, don't be disheartened yet.

I was going to suggest the docs Scotty, even better if they're really nice!!
It's it to be positive that you got your opk otherwise your LP is even longer which would just be crazy!!

You might aswell test tomorrow Scotty.. That'll be all three of us haha!
Look forward to the morning up date ladies, let's hope someone has some good news xx

Oh Scotty! You are really keeping things exciting!

No I'll definitely get my bfn, I'm sure, I have all the menstruation signs. But I don't really mind being able to drink the delicious Italian wines

Hoping for bfp's for you guys!

8 years ago

I will probably test tomorrow also...1 of us should get a surely!!!

8 years ago

So, it's pretty odd here. My temperature has gone back up, but I also found pink mucus on the toilet paper (sorry tmi). I'm not sure what to do now. It seems like AF, or it should be an implantation dip and bleeding and then I wouldn't be testing positive anyway.

So I'm just gonna wait and see what happens during the day, if AF comes through I won't test and otherwise I will test tomorrow morning I think.

8 years ago

Any update on that Luna?? Very interesting!

Scotty have you tested?

I got a bfn again this morning so pretty sure I'll get af tomorrow

Good luck ladies xx

No AF yet, But bfn. Maybe too soon then? If it implanted Friday or Saturday? How about you guys?

Or maybe AF is just weird this month.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo