Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

421 - 430 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Hi coops... I had 50mg of clomid and I had no side effects (I also didn't ovulate) so they gave me 100mg and that has been a whole different story! I have been overly emotional and moody too!! DH has been amazing though, so understanding and patient with me

I am on CD 19 and OVULATED wed/thurs so roughly 2dpo now. My scan on Wednesday showed 1 mature folicule at 24mm and on Friday it had reduced to 19mm. I will have a blood test next Wednesday to confirm ovulation (although I have had secondary signs including sore bbs and crampyness) after that I wait a further week for or so I am full of hope - don't want to get to hopeful though!!

Since clomid 100mg has worked this month they want me to stay with it for a few months before moving to IUI.

I am so looking forward to my holiday...I leave July 12th!!!!!

May 14th it's flying in!!! So excited for you

Scotty X x

8 years ago

Hi ladies:

We update hehe...

I have had two failed attempts with clomid and to be honest I am glad they have decided to take me off them completely!! The next option is famera (letrazole) which I have agreed to try - it's similar to the Clomid without as many side effects (thank god). I have however decided to take a month off and am like CD 47...AF could show any day now or I could be waiting as my last cycle was 61 days long!!!!

The waiting around is a b**ch lol

Luna I feel for you...but try and stay positive...I think ICSI should work for you have you started treatment yet? Xx

Coops your date is nearly here!!!!

Scotty X x

8 years ago

I am Jenifer am still sharing my testimony on what this great man did for me called Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com , after i saw the result i promise Priest Onome that i must tell the whole world about how he help me to get pregnant after many years of bareness that almost want to break my home because i could not get pregnant for my husband, have lost hope in life until i heard about Priest Onome in the radio station on how he help women to get pregnant and i take a bold faith and give him a try, today am a mother , thank you so much Priest Onome indeed you are a real Spell caster , for more info. about this great man contact him via priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com

8 years ago

Hi Scotty,

Has AF arrived yet? I am doing really well lately actually! OK, so we won't be able to get pregnant naturally, but we will get help! I will start the first IVF/ICSI on July 22!

DH's semen has gotten tested again and it was actually much better this time, good enough for IVF, so we might not even need ICSI, but they'll decide on the day of the egg retrieval.

As far as the rest goes I'm just really excited for our Japan trip right now and getting much more confident about our first try. I sooo hope it's gonna be the one! And why wouldn't it? I'm young and healthy!

I'm actually sticking to a healthy diet and lots of sports lately, so that I can be as healthy as possible for our little embryo

Coops, is your baby girl here yet?! I'm so excited for you!

I really hope you have much less side effects on this new med Scotty, and I really hope your next cycle will finally be your lucky cycle!!! The day will come for us too!

XOXO

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Hey Luna, really pleased that you have had positive news about hubbys sperm and should be able to have IVF, I have everything crossed that it works for you! Brilliant that you are much more relaxed about it as it is so, so difficult but should really help. I bet you can't wait for Japan too!

How are you getting on scotty?

Our little girl, Lyla, was born on 15/05 a day after her due date xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations coops!!!!!!

That's great news hope baby and you are doing well. It's amazing you are now a mama!! I wish you the best for your little family

Luna that's great news about the IVF! I have high hopes for you and your DH, you are doing the right thing eat healthy and exercise will definitely put your chances up.

AF had still not arrived for me I am on cycle day 64!!! I am annoyed and fed up.
Trying to stay positive which I can only do for so long then I have a mini meltdown and then I am fine again lol

The clinic recently mentioned PCOS but have yet to confirm that I have it.

I will start letrazole (famara) once my cycle starts and that's a last ditch attempt before IUI in August. If I fall this cycle I will know before I go to Greece. 7 weeks and counting haha!!!

Scotty xx

8 years ago

Sorry ladies! I have been completely off the radar.

@Coops such great news that you are now a momma her name is beautiful! I wish you all the best and hope you and baby are doing well! Xx

@Scotty: any updates yet? Do they know if you have PCOS yet? Have you had your period yet?

I'll be off for Japan in a week! And I have the instruction appointment for the injections for the IVF on Monday. This is the very last cycle before starting IVF, very very excitig!

7 years ago

Hi Luna....good to hear from you. Hope you enjoy Japan that will be a trip to remember!!

Fantastic that you start IVF next month OMG I am getting really good vibes for you and DH!!

AF arrived for me after 72 days! it was a long few months!! I have taken famera day 2-6 and now on day 10...being my folicule track scans on Friday/ Monday/Wednesday and Friday...it will then be timed

I have had no side effects (so far) this time round - clomid was not very good for me!

If this cycle fails I will begin IUI on the next cycle.

Wishing you both a fantastic holiday and keep me updated on the IVF journey

and to you and me ha!!

Coops I hope you and baby Lyla are both doing well

Scotty X X

7 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm new here.
I'm 23 and ttc #1, we started trying in January so it hasn't been that long for me yet but it feels like an eternity! !!!

I've never been pregnant before so I'm kind of worried that I can't have babies at all... I haven't had any fertility work done yet, we are trying the natural way first.

Right now I am on CD33, 11DPO. My cycles are usually 34 days long with my longest cycle being 36 days.

I don't temp or chart, but I usually have very strong O pains so I'm fairly confident on my DPO...

I've been getting all kinds of weird pinches, pulls, twinges and flutters in my lower tummy which is soo different for me. They started about 5dpo.
Also since about 5dpo, I've been feeling quite a bit of pressure in my lower tummy, kind of like bloat but somehow different.
9dpo, I cramped for about 5 or 10 minutes in my uterus area. It radiated up around my belly button and near my ovaries.
Really sore nipples since 1dpo, they usually don't start getting sore until a week before AF so it started very early this month.
I had an episode of nausea on 7dpo when I first got out of bed.
I've had a stuffy, runny nose for the last week. Pretty sure it is NOT allergies because I never get allergies.
I had a headache 2 days ago, could just be a fluke.
Tmi, I've been pooping more than usual the last 4 or 5 days.
Also tmi, I've had tons and tons of wetness down there, lots ewcm. Also been feeling extremely "warm" down there. Weird?
Yesterday and today were the first days that I have felt extremely exhausted. The night before last night, I had really bad insomnia, didn't fall asleep until like 4 in the morning and I slept until 6pm last night and then fell back asleep at midnight and slept until 3pm today and I still feel like I could sleep another 8 hours.
I've been going pee a lot lately, every 2-3 hours, not normal for me.
I've also been eating everything in sight. The last 3 days, Mac n cheese, fresh fruit, cookies, chicken wings, sandwiches, salad, tortellini, cheese bread, top ramen, anything salty, and I've also had a KitKat, reeses, ice cream... just to name a few. My oh my!!!!
I've been feeling sooooo hot for the last 3 or 4 days.... DH didn't even want me touching him because "I'm like an oven" I jokingly said well technically I AM an oven.... LOL!

I swear, if I'm not pregnant then I have absolutely gone insane. All these symptoms cannot just be in my head.. can they?

Anyways, I'm waiting until the 16th to test. By that time I will be on CD36, they same day as my longest cycle. So if AF hasn't came by then, the test should definitely be accurate. Either a blazing BFP or a stark white.

Baby dust to all!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

How are you doing? Scotty, how are things going with you and how is baby Lyla doing?

I just started at our first IVF/ICSI attempt and I'm having SUCH heavy side effects from the decapeptyl. It's horrible. I have headaches, nausea and I'm completely exhausted from head to toe. I feel 96 instead of 26. And I'm only on my third shot! I have to inject myself every night for 4 weeks

Hopefully the symptoms will decrease and it's just my body adjusting. The injecting itself is a piece of cake luckily. I just grab a bunch of skin from my stomach, thrust the needle in and inject the preset ampule. Works great and doesn't hurt at all, even though I do have tiny red dots on my skin at the injection sites, so I kinda look like I have flea bites

Well I really really hope that we will finally be able to conceive now! Early September I can test so keep your fingers crossed for us ladies

Also: my trip to Japan with DH was absolutely amazing, I am totally in love with Tokyo and I can't even begin to explain what a fantastic country it is. I'm really glad we did that! It was totally great for our relationship and such a nice way to close down this sad period of being unable to conceive.

I hope you are both doing well xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo