Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

391 - 400 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Aww coops!!! That's lovely news so happy for you and DH you must be delighted!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Awww coops, a girl! How wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Scotty: my Mom always said that as soon as you start getring bored, you're starting to get well again so yay for being bored!

I'm off to bed ladies, just wanted to see if Coops was having a girl or a boy. A girl, how lovely!

Sleep tight ladies, will talk more soon, xx

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Scotty, hun, how are you doing? Did you recover from the surgery OK?

8 years ago

Hi Luna, yes I am much better now went back to work on Tuesday...still taking an antibiotic but glad to be back to normal. I think being off work left me with to much time to sit and think about things. I received a letter from my surgeon detailing all she found during the surgery.....I have a small chance of an ectopic pregnancy occurring if I ovulate from the left side and the right is perfectly fine although I may struggle to conceive due to my uterus being tilted backwards it is not impossible. If and when I fall I have to be scanned early and monitored regularly.

Little annoyed that I have more weight to loss but I am determined to get it shifted before the new year!!

Hope you are well, where are you in your cycle??

Scotty X x

8 years ago

I'm sorry Scotty, I've been real busy but I'm glad to hear you recovered OK! But it's kinda good news right? You should be able to conceive naturally then! It's only a few kilos that you have to lose right? Good luck on that!

I just had another period but was too busy to really mind. DH and I got a doctor's appointment with the gyno on February 18th, because there's a WAITING LIST. Wow.

Then we'll have some more investigations to decide if we can do IUI or IVF. I'm kinda nervous for it I must say!

Coops, how are you doing?

Merry X-mas to both of you!

8 years ago

Hi Luna, it's a very busy time!!!

Sorry you have another period but I think keeping busy really helps and there is always this cycle

Keep a positive mind when waiting on your appointment date...although the appointment is pending, you may still fall pregnant in that time. That's kinda where I am at now...cycle is crazy I have just ovulated (I think as I have got a few very faint positive) cycle day 18,19 and 20. I have never been this late to O!!! It is my first cycle after the surgery so maybe it's not my month but we have every second day or so anyway no harm in trying right???

Hope you both have a lovely Christmas! X x

Scotty X X

8 years ago

Haha Scotty, BD'ing never hurts right!

You're right, we just have to sit it out and in the meantime we'll have to just hope to conceive naturally. Did you definitely O then, if you only had faint positives? Maybe you skip a cycle because of the surgery?

Have a very lovely X-Mas hoping for beautiful in 2016. I ovulate this Christmas so come on little Christmasbaby!

8 years ago

Merry Christmas both.. Here's to two bfp's in 2016! All the best both, have a wonderful day xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Merry Christmas!!!!

I don't know if I O'd or not I have had cramps but only faint positive so will just have to wait and see...I am on cycle day 27 now and couldn't even say what dpo I am. Just going to enjoy the holidays and see what happens!!
I think the surgery has buggered my cycle this month and will get a clearer indication when AF shows - when ever that may be!!

Bring on the 2016 babies ladies

Hope you catch this egg Luna!!!!

Scotty X X

8 years ago

Hey ladies been thinking of you both and just wondered how you are both doing? Hope you're well and have some good news with your tests/treatment etc xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo