Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

281 - 290 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Auntie Scotty!!

Did you get positive OPK's? I think it's unlikely to be AF to be honest.. But then I'm not sure how much is "normal" for IB (we all know nothing is normal in this game)

Have you googled it lol? I spend my life googling! Definitely test this weekend! Really hoping it is a great sign for you

8 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies...imagine my shock when I realised that implantation bleed was infact AF!!!! 8 days early

PERIOD PARTY OVER HERE!!!!!!

Oh well...there's always next month

8 years ago

Aww Scotty I'm sorry :( that is so bizarre!! I thought the LP didn't change.. Why is it so confusing!
I suppose the only positive is that with it arriving early you get to try again sooner! I hope you really show that period party how it's done!

Ladies I am so sorry I am neglecting you horribly. Hope you're doing OK Coops, and Scotty I just wanted to send a big hug for having AF visit so early

Sorry crazy times at work, gotta go, will come and chat later!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Morning ladies.. How are you both doing?
How is baby Ava Scotty?
Luna are you due to ovulate soon?
What about you Scotty when are you due?

Here's lots of for two BFPs this month!!!!!
Xx

Hey coops how are you doing???

Ava is perfect!! So small and such a good baby!!! I am due to ovulate I think 18th-23rd but LP is messy!! So could be wrong. I will just have to use OPK again this month.

Hope ur well Luna x x

8 years ago

I'm good thank you.

Aww bless her, that's brilliant! Your lucky sister in law!

Oh brilliant, not too long at all!! Get peeing on those little sticks haha! Hopefully your strange LP will regulate itself again this month!! Is there anything you can do to try and regulate it??

I really don't know coops, I am still trying to get my weight down for treatment 2kg to go!!!! They are so specific

I will just have to go with the flow and hope for the best #21months now

Feeling down the past few days....I am worried it's just not going to happen for us xx

8 years ago

Wow I had no idea they had a criteria to meet. You can do it Scotty!!! It'll be so worth it. You are more than justified to have a few shit days but it will happen, even if you do need some help! And you will appreciate it so so much!! Xx

Dear all,

don't give up or lose your hope! Keep trying and do you best with positive thoughts in your head. What is meant to be will surely happen! All those dissapointments are just something that has to happen for a miracle that is yet to come.

And when you're down, low, depressed and feel like there is no hope or nobody undestands what you're going through, be patient and think of this (my mom once said it to me and is sooooo true):

"At the end everything is going to be OK. If it's not OK, it's not the end."

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo