Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 451 Replies | Last Page

How exciting babypath!! Stick babies!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

That awesome news Babypath!!! Good luck!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Baby: so exciting that you had such high quality embryos to transfer... And 3!!!! So hopeful for you!!

AFM: I have my light at the end of the tunnel... I think. I took another test this afternoon since I know others have had better luck with than with FMU. I thought I saw a pretty faint line with a First Response Rapid Results but after dinner I came back and it's totally darker!!!! I know you aren't supposed to read them a few hours after but I can't help but be excited!! The image is in my gallery and it's totally pink not gray so I'm thinking it's not an evap. I've never seen even the beginning of more than one line so I'm kind of freaking out right now! Promised hubby I wouldn't take another test until Thursday which would be 11dp3dt.

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago • Post starter

Jackie! I see it!! Congrats girl!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Jackie~ that totally looks positive!!! I'd def retest thurs :)

User Image

8 years ago

HI, I was wondering if I could join in. My DH and I have been TTC for awhile and finally went to see what might be preventing us from getting pregnant. Most of the labs came back normal, but hubby's sperm has low motility. So the OBGYN we went and talked to suggested we try an IUI.

So we decided we will give it a shot. I have to wait until my next menstrual cycle to start which will be in about a couple of weeks. It has been keeping me up at night thinking about it and has been producing some strange dreams. Anyway, my IUI will probably be early September. But I was hoping I can join in on this forum in the meantime.

I want to say congrats to all those that have gotten BFPs! I read through last months forum and it has given me hope.

I am not expecting the first IUI to be a BFP, but it would be nice.

Good luck to those still waiting for their BFPs.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jes~ of course u can join :) welcome!! Sept will be here before u know it :) in the meantime u can stay busy chatting on here haha! It really helps to have other people to talk through who r going through similar situations :)

User Image

8 years ago

I see it Jackie! Will definitely be darker on Thurs. : ) So excjted for you!

Great news Babypath! Stick babies!!

Welcome Jeskalillis! Think positively. Even with a 1st IUI it's possible! Good luck to you.

User Image

8 years ago

Jesk-welcome! And it is possible to get pregnant your first IUI. My first one resulted in a pregnancy but unfortunately we lost that pregnancy. So stay positive! It can happen. Good luck to you!

8 years ago

Thanks for the welcomes.

I am hoping it works the first time around, but don't want to get to hopeful and be let down. So I keep my expectations low. If we do conceive this next cycle the EDD will be around my husband and his Father's birthday. I think that would be cool. Especially if it ends up being a boy.

Shan-that is exactly why I seeked out a group like this. So that I can have someone to share my story and so that I can hear other people's stories.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo