Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

331 - 340 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Ttclate, i am so sorry you are passing this and dont expect people to understand how soul destroying is for a woman to enter this ttc journey. It is full of hopes and dissapointments, sometimes we feel losers and we think that every baby talking is made in order to tease us. Most of the times it is us believing that. Of course people cannot stop talking about babies! For some period i was thinking that mothers that didnt answer my calls and never called back was because they didnt want me to jink them!!! I guess they were just rude and didnt do it on purpose! Try to relax and try to find all the options given to you and remember that you should try to be happy and enjoy every moment with your husband.
Good luck dear and i hope the best for you!

While, i am so happy for you! This is a new pregnancy and it is going to succeed! Enjoy it!

Afm, i am trying to relax and empty my mind. I stay all day on the beach as sea relaxes me and i enjoy my beers! I am on my mom' house as we coulnt afford going elsewhere, but we try to enjoy it. Being with mom woulnt escape us from routine, but at least there is always the sea!
Kisses!

8 years ago

While - so so happy for you!

Jackie - I read your blog. Thanks for sharing...
let me know when you update it. Did you experience any bloating or weight gain during your IVF process? how was your pain after retrieval?

8 years ago

Bens~ I know u asked Jackie but I thought I'd also answer your questions since I've been through it :) so I gained 5 lbs in the process of starting BC up to the day or retrieval. They say the meds will do that to u. Nothing real noticeable :) after the retrieval I didn't weigh myself but I was def bloated up and I ended up 2 weeks after with a BFP :) so I stayed bloated. But I still weigh what I did at retrieval. I know 5 lbs is 5 lbs but in the whole scheme of things that's not bad at all. Hopefully you'll get your BFP and then u will keep gaining more and more :)))

User Image

8 years ago

TTClate- I am sorry for your horrible coworker. Sounds alot like my office although no one knows I am trying. There are some horrible, nosey personalities there. My boss pulled me into his office recently and inquired about all of my appointments. I told him I was fine, but that it was a private matter. I feel for you so much right now! I was really hoping we'd get to add to the bfps.

Atm - well AF arrived late last night on my way to bed. I laid down and just completely broke down in my hubby's arms. And I mean I sobbed. It surprised me a little because I guess I felt more hopeful this month with the four follicles that were ready, his sperm count and our iui timing than I knew if that makes sense. My dh said we will keep trying ...it may only be 1 more iui then natural. This ttc is a real bitch. Sorry for the language. LOL

User Image

8 years ago

Babyangel~ I'm sorry AF arrived :/ FXed for this next cycle!!! Praying for u girl!

User Image

8 years ago

Baby angel- you just described me last week.
I had an IUI with 3 good follicles. Like how does
That NOT work, right? Hang in there. We will
Get there!

Thanks Shan. I can deal with 5lbs. And then
More !!!

So what has everyone tried naturally to give them
A boost? Anyone try baby aspirin? Suggestions
Are welcome!!!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Bens - I've only done green tea and preseed to help out with trying naturally.

BabyAngelG - I'm sorry AF arrived. I think it gets harder month after month.

AFM - I found out that one of my good friends back home has gotten his g/f pregnant. I'm happy for him because everyone always said he'd be a great dad but I felt like bawling when I found out. I'm glad I found out on FB because it gave me the time to get myself together. Now when I go back I will be faced with a lot of my friends already having children and or being pregnant. I almost wonder if I'll be turning into a hermit for this vacation. Why is this so hard?
On another note does anyone know if the trigger shot gives off side effects?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - I'm sorry to hear about your friends back home. There is nothing easy about this journey :( Easy or fair...

I hope you can still enjoy your time back home and surround yourself with people that love & support you. As far as the trigger shot--I found my boobs KILLED, that was really the only side effect I experienced. Oh and exhaustion. I'm just looking back on my cycle notes--boobs killed and tired! Have you triggered yet?

8 years ago

I got bloated with the shot... it is the only explanation if have for all the bloating during my 2ww...

8 years ago

is there a sept board?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo