Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 110 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Can't wait to hear how all the ultrasounds and blood work for everyone turns out! Also can't wait to see pictures!!!

As an update, we unfortunately found out none of our remaining embryos made it to freeze, so it's up to one of the ones inside me to take! DH and I tell them constantly to stick to Momma! Hopefully one listens and doesn't take after my rebellious ways ;)

8 years ago

Babypath - I'm sorry about the news on your embryos :( Fingers crossed that the ones they transferred stick!!

When you are going to test?

8 years ago

Cate, thank you. I am trying to hold out until Sunday morning. TRYING!!

8 years ago

BabyPath - sorry that there was nothing to freeze but they transferred really good embryos so fingers crossed :D Stick babies stick !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Baby- the wait is awfulllll!!!! At least tomorrow is Saturday and hopefully it flies by for you!! Let us know when you test!! I have a good feeling about this month!

8 years ago

Wasn't somebody doing blood work today? I need to hear some happy news girls !!! Come on !

So I normally love weekends (as I don't have to work LOL) but I can't wait for this weekend to start and be over at the same time. Monday can't come soon enough.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Babypath~ I'm sorry to hear none were able to freeze. That's what happened with us :/ but they put really good ones in you :))) it worked for me so it can work for u too :))

Basia~ I it blood work done today :) I'm waiting to hear from the nurse. All this waiting sucks so bad!! Lol!!!! Should hear something in the next hour.

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks girls.

Shan, can't wait to hear your numbers!!

8 years ago

Hi ladies!!! The nurse called and my hcg doubled like its suppose to :))) it's 216 today! My 1st ultrasound is Aug 25th! Man that seems like forever away haha!

How is everyone feeling?

User Image

8 years ago

Fantastic Shan!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo