Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

231 - 240 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Jackie - so sorry. I just want to hug you. This really sucks. Chemicals are horrible but don't give up ! Same thing happened to me with first IVF and now look at me.
As stupid as it sounds this article helped me:
http://www.montereybayivf.com/understanding-infertility/chemical-pregnancy/

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Bens - it's not over until AF arrives! FX for you.

Jackie - Awww my little Kiwi was diagnosed a year ago with diabetes and was told they are really susceptible to cataracts. I check her eyes daily, but even the vet said that he has checked a dog for an appointment one day and it will have a cataract the next day. She gets two insulin shots per day and does pretty well unless I mess up the timing. Yikes! I feel for you honey. I sobbed when I left the vets office. Our dogs are our family. Praying for her and for your numbers to go up!

TTClate - I feel your pain! I'm 2 days behind you at 7dpiui and it's driving me crazy. I thought that it woldn't being that I have been so busy, but... today I have slight cramping/achiness and my bbs are sore on the sides. Hopefully that's a good sign and not that I'm going to be early for AF. I totally understand the frustration because I have considered this treatment to be our last also. DH and I have said no to IVF. Just can't afford it and this last IUI was a pain with schedules and dh not performing.. then additional appointment scheduled. Ugh! BUT everything went great and it was on my O date so we shall see.

LS - Happy babymoon! How fun! We are getting ready to go away for an extended weekend before my son starts school next Thursday. Yikes!

Chaffins - way cute announcement!

User Image

8 years ago

Oh Jackie - I am so sorry! Sending you huge hugs!!! (I spent too long typing my previous response!.. .often times it times out on me) My heart goes out to you!

User Image

8 years ago

Oh Jackie! My heart hurts for you! I'm so very sorry to hear that.

8 years ago

JackieT - I'm so sorry. That sucks so much. my heart goes out to you and I wish I could just give you a hug right now. Chemical pregnancies are aweful.

LS - have fun on your babymoon.

TTC - I really hope you get your BFP.

AFM - AF is here. On to the next cycle for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

@jackie- Oh my goodness lady, i am so sorry. I did not see this coming at all. I will be praying for peace for you. I hope you can snuggle your pup and relax. I just want to hug you.

@margie-I am sorry AF came :(

8 years ago

Margie~ I'm so sorry AF came :(

User Image

8 years ago

Margie, I too am sorry to hear about that evil witch! I wish we had a magic wand to make her stay away for our own reasons when we choose to!

8 years ago

Ok so I am not the most patient person on some things so I went to a lab close by to get my beta count done so I'd have something to compare Friday's numbers to when my clinic will draw it. Numbers at 13 dpo are 143.

8 years ago

Babypath~ greats numbers! Haha that's a really good idea! What did u tell them when u went in? Just that u thought u might be pregnant?

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo