Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the May group jeskalillis! There's a bunch of us TTC #1 here :-)

dsinha: FINALLY! I'm glad you finally got an answer!! I trust you're doing okay despite the bittersweetness... if it's anything how my AF arrival felt. Now let's get onto our May babies!

AFM: I'm already starting to doubt it will happen this month as it now seems like this will be an abnormally short cycle compared to my abnormally long cycle last month. :-/ This is only because according to all my O prediction apps/sites my fertile window is supposed to begin on the 10th... however the first day my CBFM asked for a test stick 2 days ago, I got a high reading already. If that's the case, O might be closer than I'd originally thought and hubby might still be on his work trip during those days. :-( Hmm... I guess we'll see what happens. I told myself in the beginning to just relax through this one and not to plan BD's too rigorously. Maybe I'll have no choice this time! haha I know it only takes 1 time... I just really hope it can hold off until hubby is home!!

8 years ago

Welcome jeskalillis and jbean. Dsninha so releaved for you at least you can start fresh now. Sheriskers dont doubt just do what you can we can only control so much the rest is up2 mother nature.

AFM: Well I got a positive OPK on CD 10 negative OPK next day then positive again CD12 dnt knw wh4s going on but me and DH BD since first positive OPK. My CM has been playing up both days I got positive its EWCM then goes to creamy then EWCM. Very fustrating been drinking water like a fish. Got very teary last night jus hoping all my efforts bring out a BFP.
Been having alot of cramping since CD10 an started having nausea CD13 today dont know why might be PMS. Fingers crossed tho.

Keep updates coming ladies.

8 years ago

Hi everyone, looks like I'm joining you all. I finally got my AF on CD36. My lifestyle and diet has changed a bit, so I'm going to attribute my long cycles to that.

This will be my 2nd cycle TTC and my first cycle attempting to chart!

Currently on CD4 :)

Secretly hoping it is this cycle so that I can surprise my partner with a Father's day card!

8 years ago

Thanks y'all for your sweet wishes! I don't understand my body anymore. This 42 day cycle ended up in massive cramps for about an hour. Then I started bleeding which I assumed af flow. I had some red streaks with tissues but turned to scanty brown flow. Today it's more brown and black really scanty spotting almost like it stopped. While I wish it to be IB, I am scared to be hopeful. Has anyone been through anything like this? I am waiting for this to turn into af I guess. What a dramatic cycle!

FX for a lot of this month!
***Baby Dust***

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Dsinha when did you take a test last? Cuz for me I usually get tht brownish colour then after a few hours full blown AF. Are you think of seeing a doctor if u dont get a full on AF?. Dramatic indeed. Gosh wishing you luck hun

Ok ladies I am officially 1DPO. Its gonna be the most nerve recking TWW. So I actually felt left side ovary pain I im convinced i ovulated day 14 yesterday, my CM was so clear and stretchy DH was so tired after work he didnt wana BD so let him rest????????. Im hoping the 4days we BD was enough will try catch him tomorrow if not then wil jus keep fingers crossed. Goodluck to eveyone for BFP.

8 years ago

I am hoping for a May 2016 baby too!
AF came knocking at the door yesterday so fingers crossed I won't see her after this month!!! Good luck to all

8 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies here!

dsinha: She just won't let you think you know anything, huh. Lol how cruel. I don't know if my and your AF were anything alike, but this past one was a weird one similar to what you described. I had like, a day and a half of cramps and normal bleeding, then it turned brown for probably 2 days. I've never had one quite like that before. But, all my other symptoms subsided so I knew it was definitely AF, nonetheless. I wondered if what would normally be AF blood just turned to "old" brown because my cycle was abnormally long.

Mrsmawalla: Fingers crossed and to you!! It sounds like you have a pretty good chance of catching the egg! We'll be here for you in the TWW... I know it's tough, but I find the less I symptom spot, the more relaxed I stay, and hopefully this cycle that will help the little egg get nice and comfy in there!

AFM: Not too much to update... I'm still trying to "hold off" on Oing until DH gets home tomorrow! (as if I have any control, haha) I've had 4 days of High on my CBFM... I can't remember how many I normally get before Peak :-/ I hope it's at least 5 or 6 this time! I'm still tracking BBT and CM and so far no indication that I'm going to O any minute at least. I'm going to try not to jump DH as soon as he gets home from his trip tomorrow but no guarantees Fingers crossed we can get some good BD days before O does happen!

8 years ago

Thanx sheriskers. I would definitely say check CM daily I did and omg I noticed such a difference from the first positive OPK. Drink lots of water that helped me alot with CM. This morning being tuesday CM changed to creamy white so different frm O day Monday so I know that iv done all I can will try not to pay attention to every ache in my body an jus concentrate on work.

I tried to make BD exciting so he didnt feel like oh no not again. Hehehhehe. How many times are you gonna test? A day?

8 years ago

Hi lovely ladies. I am currently CD10 and going to start testing with OPKs tonight. According to last month's OPKs the O happened on CD 15, but according to the other app i use it was CD 14. Either way, DH is more than ready for the BDing to begin! ;-) This is my first month temping and it's been all over the place. I'm blaming my crazy schedule so even though I temp at 5 am every day, there's no consistency as to when I went to bed the night before. Oh well.

Any TWW symptom updates? How are you all doing?

8 years ago

Thanks for the welcomes.

I am currently still waiting for AF. If I am correct of when I ovulated than I am about 11DPO today. And from past records I tend to a 15 day LP, so about 4 more days until AF is expected. I don't think I am pregnant, mostly because I am hoping to be able to try an IUI next cycle.

But I have been feeling like AF is going to be here soon.

Other symptoms I have had are cramps and last night I had really bad gas. Also Sunday at work once it got busy (I am a cashier), I felt lightheaded and my brain was foggy, I couldn't remember simple things. I had to ask to take a break to eat something in hopes it will help. It didn't help right away, but it did eventually. And yes I did eat food before I went to work.

Last cycle I didn't have any hint of AF, really, until like a couple days prior.

I also, picked up my first prescription for Clomid yesterday, to make sure that I had it before AF showed up.

Good luck to those either waiting to Ovulate or waiting to take a HPT.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo