Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 206 Replies | Last Page

So I did the IUI.

The doctor had a hard time because my uterus is tilted and eventually had to use a tenaculum which was so painful. When he got the catheter in it is was even more painful. As soon as he took out the speculum and tenaculum it was better, he left the catheter in for 20 minutes, then it was over. Had some spotting and cramping then took a nap. :)

Now just to wait and pray that it works.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

SheRiskers, that's so exciting! Our first BFP for May! What a great birthday present

Sorry AF showed for you Mrsmawalla and kmksmd

Margie, good luck! You still have a good shot even if you end up ovulating a bit later.

Murp, my test day is supposed to be Monday, too! I will probably know by Saturday, though since that is typically when my temp will drop. FXed!

7 dpo here and trying not too think too much about any symptoms. I have been tired most of the week but I haven't been sleeping well either so it's hard to say. The only other thing I have noticed has been some cramping on 5 dpo that actually had some bite to it, but I had cramping 5 dpo last month too so who knows. Trying to stay positive but honestly, I am not feeling like this is my month.

User Image

8 years ago

Jeskalillis- Good luck on your IUI. Sorry it was such a painful experience for you!

Margie- Good luck with your IUI as well! I really hope it works and you don't have to go onto IVF

AFM I am CD 12- Opk has been negative. I am pretty consistant in that I always surge CD 15 or 16 so usually O on CD17. I am on 150 mg of Clomid. I took the summer off of meds because I was just getting so frustrated. But here I am back at her. Here is to praying that I ovulate and that we catch the egg.
I am thinking about trying Soft cups too this month. We will be on Vacation when I am ovulating so it might be worth it. BD then stick it in and then go on with Fun times.

Sorry to those that AF has come. It such a ****** feeling. Lots of Hugs!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Ouch, that doesn't sound very pleasant, Jeskalillis! At least it is over! I hope you get that BFP that makes it all worth it.

User Image

8 years ago

@SheRiskers That is so awesome! And happy birthday as well!!

I was 12DPO today, still all negatives on Wondfo and FRER but I'm feelin symptom-y again. My partner swears that my boobs are huge and they are sooo sore, I've been nauseous and suuuuper tired. Hoping for an answer tomorrow morning since my part's tomorrow night! I don't typically do the whole "drink til it's pink" thing but if I'm out this cycle I'm out! But we'll see, fingers crossed!

User Image

8 years ago

In case anyone was curious... these are my symptoms by DPO (even though I "wasn't symptom spotting")

I got 5 total High readings on my CBFM.

CD13 (High) - Lots of CM, like the beginnings of EWCM
BD'd - 3am (w/ Pre~seed)
CD14 (PEAK) - Possibly some pinching and cramping left side, backache.
BD'd - 2ish am - (w/ Pre~seed)
CD15 (PEAK) - (O Day?) Definite pinching/cramps on left side, backache.
1DPO (High) - BD'd midmorning - backache, pinching seems to be gone. Tired. Slightly gassy.
2DPO (Low) - BBS a little sore underneath?! Very slightly. A little increased gas. ***it was VERY odd for my bbs to already start being sore***
3DPO - Slightly gassy, backache, BBS feel like the very first signs of AF soreness - Still mild. Occasional uncomfortable uterus feeling.
4DPO - Woke with headache, soo tired! BBS still lightly tender but not noticeably more than yesterday. Backache. Hungry, craving sweets, slightly increased thirst.
5DPO - Mild, "burning-like" cramping by afternoon - bloat from that, bbs still tender, backache.
6DPO - Exhausted!!, temp spike!, low blood sugar feeling after exercise (which was really tough), bloated, tugging/twinging behind belly button?
7DPO - BBS sore, increasingly very slowly, more energy than before, bloated, backache! CM still pretty prevalent - somewhere between sticky & creamy. Mildly gassy.
8DPO - BBS sore, moody/irritable - disagreement with DH over stupid little stuff, backache, tired, no noticeable CM like previous days, gassy stomach late at night and bloated most of the day.
9DPO - BBS may feel heavier in addition to sore but not so much bigger, backache, tired, very mild cramping?
10DPO - Swear BBS feel sorer in the AM than before - also definitely larger/heavier, tired!!! still, AF-like mild cramps in the morning, backache and cramps made for an upset stomach, face feels very warm in evening, headache
11DPO - BBS still sore, light cramps in the AM/PM, tired
12DPO - Had a dream where I tested twice and they were both strong BFP's, so… I tested at 8:30 (temp still high)… and !!! Fatigue, sore bbs, and light cramps and twinges continue throughout the day.

So there you have it. The things that stood out the most to me this cycle were the super early sore bbs, the light cramping waaaay before AF was due, and the fatigue - felt exhausted and couldn't stop yawning after a good night's sleep.

Good luck ladies who will be testing soon!!!!

8 years ago

Pure lex - let me know how you get on!

I've been having really bad insomnia, and not being able to sleep and I think everyone complains about being tired so I don't know if that's a bit odd because I'm always tired.

Ever more strange, had a nose bleed today, loads of excessive saliva and sore throat. Lots of creamy cm - massive increase for me.
And my boobs like a map with new veins popping up daily now.

Very vivid dreams and hormonally. 8dpos... At least I'll have the weekend to distract myself.

Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

Purelex: The month I got pregnant with my son my temps were really low with little variance. Hang in there! No, we are trying on our own for a few months. A lot of things have changed for the better since our last attempt at TTC.

Dsinha: Hang in there. This process can break you both mentally and physically. FX for you this month.

Holly- I am right there with you. Sometimes taking a break can be necessary!

WishingforViolet: just make sure when doing OPKs during day its with a 4 hour hold. I know easier said then done ;)

SheRiskers: SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congratulations! I would call OB and go in for blood work to confirm.

jeskalillis: FX for you with the IUI. I also have a tilted cervix, so I am right there with you.

Margie M: CYCLE BUDDIES. I am hoping to wait to test until Sept 8 (CD 13).

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TESTING SOON!

AFM: 3DPO and nothing really to report. I am trying to focus on other things. Currently my DS is getting over hand, foot, mouth....it was awful! Then my evil boss is out today and Monday. Then Friday I have a job interview, really excited about it. Then its labor day weekend! Also on the 8th DH and I leave for a vacation with just the two of us. We haven't taken a vacation just the two of us in over 4 years (before DS was born).

8 years ago

Thanks for feedback, Nikki, it gives me hope! I really think the issue has been my sinuses going crazy. This site pinpointed my ovulation at 5 DPO when my temps finally went back to my normal-ish range, haha. FF still says CD16 and that's in my usual time frame so I am sticking with it.

Other than your son being sick, it sounds like you are in a really good place, Nikki! Good luck at your interview. Evil bosses definitely make new job prospects that much more exciting! And following up with a vacation sounds awesome... your TWW is going to fly by!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm new to forum and has never posted anything before. I am currently 9 DPO, assuming that I O on CD20. However I couldn't be sure anymore cos my cycle has increased to 36 days for past 2 cycles. And previously it was usually 32 days.
I did felt dull cramps on 5 and 6 dpo. And today while I was shopping I felt a jab pain in the left side for seconds. I was shocked and felt confused and wondering what's that.
I feel that I need the toilet quite frequently and couldn't really hold pee for long this cycle.
We only tried TTC in April and hope this will be our month! :)
Do you have any views?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo