Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 206 Replies | Last Page

I got a BFP yesterday x3! I'm 12 dpo. Estimated due date 05/13/15! Baby Dust to all.

8 years ago

16yearslater, congrats!!!

Mushii, I'm not an expert but 16dpo sounds too early to be seeing anything on an ultrasound! I wouldn't worry just yet. Wait until you can see your OB. Hang in there!!

In other news, I think I may be out. My red spotting turned into a heavier flow so I think I might have gotten AF. It's probably for the best because it was an extra long cycle and I ovulated late so I'm thinking egg and lining quality may not have been the best... maybe I had a CP? My temp is still high but I have a sore throat so maybe I'm also sick, which would contribute to the pregnancy symptoms I've been experiencing...

Good luck and to all!!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,
Caravelle - I'm sorry to hear that you think AF showed for you. FX your BFP comes soon.

16years -

Wishing - I hope AF stays away. Sorry you're feeling out though.

Mushii - I've been told they often can't see much until 6 weeks. If your beta's are doubling regularly then you should be fine.

Jackie - I think most of us have been there. FX that it's just way too early for your BFP.

AFM - Nothing new to report.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

16 years - congrats!

Clarabelle- sorry that AF showed. Hopefully you will get some answers.

Mushii - hoping the people in the ER were wrong.

Afm- I was starting to think I was out. I haven't really had any symptoms and yesterday and work, I decided that maybe it didn't work. Then around 1 am. (I work late.) I got really bloated and uncomfortable. I started having pains in my back and was ready to sit down. I got home around 2. And got undressed. My boobs felt fuller and sore. And now I am experiencing cramping and just kind of sore all over, and even my head is starting to hurt. Oh, also when I came home the house smelled like coffe, though no one made coffee, I think I was smelling the espresso through the package. And in the bathroom I could smell my Coconut bar soap. This isn't normal.

So now I am thinking maybe it did work! Ugh I hate symptom spotting and having to wait. I think I will try and hold out until at least next Tuesday.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

16 years-

Jackie102- We all do it! Don't worry we are all crazy too!

Mushii- ER dr.'s suck....they are busy and usually don't care "treat'em and street'em" mentality. Also, it's way to early for an ultrasound. My RE wont even do an internal ultrasound until 6 weeks because he said 9 out 10 time he can't see anything and it causes unnecessary worry. Like you are now! I would suggest just going to see your dr and having him re-run your blood work (definitely test your progesterone.)

Jeskalillis- How many DPO are you? Most people do not implant until around 9 days DPO. Once implantation occurs is usually when symptoms really start. I am trying to wait until Tuesday to test too!

AFM- 9 DPO, feeling crampy, full heavy sore boops, and back stiffness. But then again could just be hormones and AF on her way. One day at a time!

(going crazy!)

8 years ago

Well said Niki!!! We all are really crazy with all the ups and down we have to go through. I am grateful we have this group of people in this forum who can understand what we have to go through and we can openly share our hearts out without any embarrassment.

16years: and !!!!

Niki: for you that it is implantation related for you and you get your soon!

jeskalillis: Wow! Those symptoms sound so promising. Hoping that you get your soon.

Margie_M: How come you have nothing to report? What dpo? When are you testing? I am curious :) to you sweety!

clarabelle31: Sorry you got your ! I hope you get your next month.

Mushii: Sorry that you had to go through so much trouble in the ER.

AFM: I feel my coming. I can't wait to get started with next month. Right now I am trying to focus on my upcoming vacation to Portland

Sorry if I have missed out anyone. to everyone testing and a lot of to all!!!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

dsinha - I'm 9 dpo right now. I'm planning on testing on Saturday and I expect AF sometime next week. I picked up my next perscription of clomid but otherwise I don't really have any symptoms.

Nikki - FX that you get your BFP in a few days.

Jesk - those symptoms sound promising. I hope you get your BFP.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie M: FX for you too! Hopefully you just wasted some money on your prescription!

8 years ago

13DPO today and my temps have plummeted. Heavy feeling in my abdomen, AF should be due right on time I guess.

On a positive note I guess this means my cycles are back to normal now and I can start cycle #3 soon :)

I'm glad that I temped this month. It's saved me testing unnecessarily. I know I could just wait until AF arrives, but as my MC can be irregular I think this really helps to give me more certainty about where I'm at in my cycle.

I hope you all get your BFPs :)

8 years ago

This might be a weird question, but has anyone used ICs before and as you were dipping the urine, the test line shows up for a second as the urine is being pulled across? This happened when I tested tonight, it was there sort of like a flash of the line and then disappeared as the dye moved up. Or maybe it happens all the time and I'm not paying attention.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo