Community post

Discussion

Making myself crazy looking at these :/

View Full Post

So I'm 14 days post my estimated ovulation date....for about the last 8 days, I have been nauseate, lower abdominal twinges, sensitive to smells...but the last 2 days...my breasts have been super sensitive, tender, and feel heavy.... and probably tmi but I have been insatiable when it comes to my dear old hubby...which normally around this time of the month I have zero interest in him....and I feel crampy in my thighs and lower belly, where as normally before aunt flow...I get back cramps and my whole legs just ache....I am expecting aunt flow between the 19th and 21st....
so hubby talked me into a test because he just "feels" im pregnant....so I took a EPT, and it was negative....but im not spotting or having any of my usual pre-pms symptoms....so now im disheartened, and DH is saying he feels like its a false negative and wants me to re-test later....I do know my sister with both her pregnancies didn't get a positive home pregnancy test until she was 9 or 10 weeks....same with my mom on her last 2 pregnancies....
so please tell me...anyone else here in the same boat....am I out, reading too much into my morning sickness, or did I get a false negative and keep retesting until I either get a positive or aunt flow shows up....
Its weird I never paid much attention to symptoms like this but now that we are trying I over analyze everything

15 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Hey girls, anyone have an update on testing? Have you tried testing again yet?

Brittanie Mommy to Damian Lee, passed at 18 weeks, born 06/2012 Two more -Taking vitamins for MTHFR, removed uterine septum, steering clear of drunk drivers, & desperately hoping this next one will be my rainbow baby. PRAYING for all of you to get !

8 years ago

You are at 15 dpo? Do you have a normal, 28 day cycle? Is your period late or is it still that early? Don't give up, it's not over until you have a BFN and AF shows. GL

Brittanie Mommy to Damian Lee, passed at 18 weeks, born 06/2012 Two more -Taking vitamins for MTHFR, removed uterine septum, steering clear of drunk drivers, & desperately hoping this next one will be my rainbow baby. PRAYING for all of you to get !

8 years ago

Hey ladies....sorry I have been MIA for work....crazy this week....but I took a test first thing this morning with a BFN and then went to the clinic....for my yearly work up....got there and guess what showed up...yep...good ole aunt flow....(this is why I preach to my sisters to carry an emergency stash since I decided to wear white running shorts because I'm a nim rod...god bless extra shorts in the car for after work!)
got some answers on my nausea....turns out there is some crud going around and apparently my turn with it ended up being only sick most mornings and then the last few days in the evening....
so we are bummed....I think my hubby is taking this harder then I am....but we try on....and now im tracking my cycles a little better.....so here is to trying again next month....I also bought a kit of tests and an ovulation test....just so I can track and see that Im ovulating regularly....
very excited....though as at my doctors appointment I got a clean bill of health and was told my doc had no concerns with us trying for baby....(I was worried since im a touch overweight...)
wish it was a BFP update but theres always next month!

8 years ago • Post starter

Awe I'm sorry! Just got AF myself, dang! On to the next one!

8 years ago

Yup....On to the next cycle.....we will cross our fingers for this one....

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo