Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding during week of expected period?

So I haven't got my period yet....no s/s of AF....on Tuesday this week, I had 1 day of vey very light pink spotting when I wiped after using the restroom 2 times that day...and nothing since....no leg cramps, no sore breasts, but ive been nauseated since last Saturday, and really gassy (yeah attractive I know)....I had depressed myself on Tuesday thinking that 2x of spotting (it didn't even leave a trace on my undies). was it implantation bleeding? when should I test...my cycles average 31 days last af was Sept. 27.
what do you think is it possible I had implantation bleeding?

5 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I should add that my period was supposed to end yesterday according to the app I track it on.

8 years ago • Post starter

I can't really offer any info or help but just know your not alone. I'm going through the same thing. Except mine was light pink then went to brown. It's still brown (day 2) only when I'm using the restroom (sorry tmi). I'm really perplexed about it all. Keep us posted on what happens.

8 years ago

I will...I have 3 pregnancy tests sitting in my bathroom right now...basically mocking me....but im too scared to test....I don't know if I ovulated later and thus implanted later...so I have to wait to test....or what...I don't know what to do...

If it was implantation bleeding on Tuesday then it should show on a pregnancy test. Go ahead and take one and see what it says. If it's negative and your period doesn't come, then retest in a couple of days. Good luck and keep us updated!

8 years ago

thanks...I took a test and it was a BFN...that was the night I posted this....so im going to wait a few days and see what happens....see my gyno next week...so we will see what happens either way...luckily my yearly is next week... yay...(not insert eye roll here!)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo